Slenderman's second letter and Screwed

Layla POV

Slenderman? A man that has a slender body? How is that scary? He probably looks like a girl. A really ugly girl

I had to stiffle a laugh. After a few silence engulfed minutes, I couldn't stop it anymore. The guffaws of laughter that escaped my mouth echoed throughout the tree populated forest. Soon Daisy and John followed.

Daisy stood behind Jack, patting his back hard due to her uncontrollable laughter.

"Slenderman? What kind of name is that?" Daisy said between laughs. Tears were starting to form in my eyes, the reason was of excessive laughing.

"Slenderman is real and is a threath to society." Jack whined, trying to convince us of this 'Slenderman'.

"Okay, Okay Slenderman is real so what we gonna do?" I teased, acting as if I beleive such a implausible thing was real.

"We need to find seven letters more or we are screwed." He said in matter of fact tone. He looked tense. His happy go lucky stance was gone and was replaced by a very serious man.

I looked at him , worry now starting to settle in.

"What kind of screwed?" I can't help but ask.

Jack didn't look at us. It freaked me out more than it should have.

"Jack tell me." I said in firm tone. The mist started to envelope us. The fog was thick but fortunately we were still able to see the forest around us . Strong winds coming at us making my hair flow with it, keeping it in the air like Aladdin's magic carpet.

"We might... die." Goosebumps rose on my skin. I rubbed my arms to comfort myself but it was a futile attempt.

"What happens if we find all?"

"Then we might be saved." He said with hope laced in his voice. The brutal wind slowly becoming tranquil. Hope burned in our hearts. We will survive like the other times.

"Then lets go." John said, completely serious. We all nodded and went to our seperate ways.

I walked towards the south east of the forest. Oddly I could feel something watch me.

Snap!

What the hell was that?! I looked around me to find nothing. The cold wind once again engulfing me making me shiver for two reasons.

Its okay. Its okay. Its okay . I chanted to myself continuously. After a while I felt better.

"Guys I found one!!!!" I jumped in fright and stomped angrily towards the sound. She or He scared me to death!

I finally found my way to the voice and found Daisy enthusiastically holding up the letter. I really wanted to wring her neck and shake her until she goes out of conscience but it wasn't the right time to think about stuff like that.

We all gathered around and examined the paper in front of us.

On the paper was a large hand print. It was unusually long for a hand and quite slim. On the bottom left of the paper, written on it in red liquid, 'Your next' .

Jack gulped audibly and it made my hair stand even more.

"We are next." Jack said breathlessly.

Jack was right. We are screwed.

****************************

New update! Do you love me?? Anyways please suggest upcoming monsters and stuff cause if not this story us going to end... Soon. :'(

Tell me if there are mistakes.

So VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE. I love you!!! I need 15 votes and 7comments for the next chapter. Xp

And Im sorry I really made this up quick so it sucks.

love nikki