Hi, Mr long nails!!

Layla POV

I looked around frantically, making sure everyones safe. I looked to the side where everyone slept. Are they ok? Were they hurt? All of these question ran through my mind.

I finally saw them! ... Sleeping, with no injury, mark or any sign of danger nearby . Really?

I face palmed my self and gave out an annoyed sigh. I couldn't beleive it. I was worrying over nothing!

I ran over to them as fast as my legs can carry me. When I finally reach them, I tried shaking them but they wouldn't budge. It's ok. I thought to myself. I'm going to distract Mr. Long nails and make sure he doesn't harm them.

My eyes widen as my heart beat faster. Faster my heart went. I shake them harder and faster. Fear course through my veins. What if we won't make it? Will we die?

I slapped myself. Snap out of it! You can do this. I stood up to see the man in front of me. His nails so long and sharp. He used his nails to make awful screeches.

I covered my ears to lessen the painful screeches when I suddenly could hear a voice in my head say run.

So I did. I ran to the nearest room I could find.

Screeeech!! Screeeeech!!

The sounds were getting closer. I looked around me to find anything useful. Then I rememner my guns. Of course!

I took them out as I ready myself. Then all of a sudden the door opened.

Bang!

The sound echoed through out the hall way behind Mr. Long nails and the whole room.

But what scared me was that he didn't even seem to be affected. He looked down and in an eery way he slowly lifted his head. Giving me this crazed look.

Swish!

Then he was gone. The wind swept around me as I run in circles, twisting my neck in a very painful way. He was moving to fast.

I was scared.

Screech!

What was that?! I thought as I spin to the direction where it came from. There was nothing , only soft swaying of the curtains.

"He... He.. HAHa!" A really unnerving chuckle sounded around the room.

I backed up slowly.

When I felt a presence behind me. A really dark presence.

"Boo!"

****************************Yo! This is for the people commenting and voting. I really am so happy!

Please comment what you think and vote if you like ... And Sorry for short chapter...

Pssst! If I get 5 votes in this chapter and a few coments , I will update in 3 days. Super extra long and extra creepy and maybe a slight romance for the girls out there. Want? Don't Want?