Epilogue

Daisy POV

Toot toot!!

I have gotten used to the sounds of cars and footsteps over the years. People's whispers and murmuring are some of the things I've become acustomed to as well.

Three years ago, I was bawling over my friends that sacrificed themselves, the scent of air, people and life.

"Daisy, lets go!" Jack called out. I smile and grab my jacket which was hanging on my chair.

"Coming honey!" I replied. I quickly put my wallet and other necessities in my purse. I ran in my high-heel shoes towards the elevator.

Jack waved at me to hurry up. Jack became more ruggish and handsome over the years. His body is now toned. And every time I see him I still swoon. Of course not in public.

Jack gives my lips a soft peck. I blush and hide it by hugging him.

"So where are we going?" I ask curiously. Today is supposed to be our first anniversary and I'm so excited!

"Its a surprise."

"Ohhh Come on!" I whine and tug on his arm. "Tell me, tell me."

He chuckles and just picks me up bridal style like I don't weigh a pound.The elevator dings and opens up. I gasp and playfully slap his arm as he carries me out of the building.

We reach his car and he opens my door. I enter and thank him. He goes to his side and starts the engine and we head off.

I breath in deeply. Reminding myself to forget the past.

We reach a majestic restaurant. It was beautiful. White Lights everywhere, romantic music and a soothing view.

We sit down and chat. Kissing each other like teens.

But in the darkness, there stood a being that we thought we left behind. He followed us from the place we called hell.

The hair on my back and arms rise because of the feeling I'm getting.

I slowly turn to look at the trees in the shadows. I squint trying to make out what was there.

"What's wrong?" Jack asked worried. I ignored him amd focused intently on the person or whatever is hiding there.

I leaned on my chair and quickly returned. My eyes with fear. Jack grabbed my hand, rubbing iy soothingly.

"Tell me. What's wrong?" Jack asked softly.

I raise my head slowly. Every hair on my body alive, my breathing getting faster and adrenaline pumping my system.

"Slenderman."

*************

The end!! :) Im so happy!!! Yay! And there might be a sequel. Might. Depends if you guys want it. Please vote every chapter and comment the mistakes or anything you want. :)