Survivors

I saw a girl she was the same age as us. She looked at us , frightened , until she notices we were human beings.

"When did you arrive ?" She asked. Her voice was stern but somehow had a little fear.

"We arrived two years ago. " I say , touching the hem of my shirt.

"Do you know what this place is?" She asks us in a cold voice.

"A ghost town? " I asked.

"No! Its hell. And you are a survivor that has no way of surviving unless you know something about these kind of situations!" She shouted at us. Then she blinked and bowed her head and said in a soft voice "Sorry for the out burst, Its just I'm scared of what will happen."

"No , don't apologize. It has been a long day for us, so maybe it has been for you. " I replied, understanding her situation. She probably was so angry she needed to vent it out through shouting.

She looked up and took out her hand "Daisy Tinas, nice to meet you. "

I took her hand and shook it saying "Layla Morg, nice to meet you. " That's when Jack decided to appear. "Hi , I'm Jack. Layla's best friend." She looked at him , shocked. And started blushing.

Oooh . Interesting.

We showed her the food and supplies we brought and she smiled. It seems her supply was running out.

I was about to show her the diary when the door opened up.

And showed the most handsome guy ever. He had raven black hair and dark green eyes and a nice build. OMG. I'm sounding like a teenage fan girl.

"Oh, I didn't know we had guests." He was staring at me and I don't know if it was my imagination but he was glaring at Jack while Jack was glaring at him.

I wonder why.

"There survivors like us. " Daisy explained."These are Layla and Jack. " She introduced us .

"My name is John. " He said looking at me. I blushed and I felt Jack tense beside me.

"Hi." I mumble then I remember what I was supposed to do. "Here. " I showed Daisy the diary and she looked at me before saying "A diary? "

"The owner of the diary knows something but I haven't been able to read it all. " She nodded and told me she will read it as soon as possible.

She lent us some space and pillows so we could sleep.

We thanked her and slept in a in comfortable way. But before that I prayed and asked lord "Please lord protect us on our journey to survival."

And let darkness take me.

Unknown POV

"They won't last a day." I say with loud chuckle. My Honey kisses me and told me that little girl and hang man failed to kill them.

Hmm.

"Bring out the horde." I say my smile never losing. "He will be happy. " And once they die .

No one gets away.