Dead

(A/n: Yo!! this chapter is really long and I hope you guys are happy bout that. if not , get ready to die ^ -pointing up.

Kidding!)

Layla's POV

Something or specifically someone was shaking me while whispering to me to wake up. So I woke up quickly, ignoring the sleepiness I was feeling and numbness in both my legs. So its my second day. Whoo pee!! (Sarcastic)

Daisy was the person who was waking everyone up. Except for Jane.

Jane woke up the earliest and told Daisy to wake us up. Jack and John were the hardest to wake. They sleep like logs. Literally!

It took us more than half an hour but we did it. They woke up at the same time and groaned like they have hang overs.

I glared at them and whacked them in the head. We had to hurry and get out of the school before seven but these idiots had to delay our time. They rubbed their heads.

"What was that for?" They groaned.

"That was for wasting our time. Come on. We need to hurry." I said. And we all quickly hurried out. I was getting slower but not too slow that the others would have noticed.

Three minutes left until the puppets come. We run faster or the others did. My legs won't go any faster. Jane faced us, her mask still intact. "Hurry up!" We were able to reach outside 30 seconds before seven.

Bang!

The door of the school suddenly slammed itself. We all jumped in fright except for Jane.

She motioned her hands that we should follow her. We walked towards the village where our homes used to be. While walking I can't help but look back. The school's aura was dark and the door creaked open and I saw the principal go out. Looking side to side. She had a huge creepy smile then blood spurted out from her. She was still smiling when she walked back in school.

Creep! I walked faster, catching up to everyone's pace. I overheard bits of everyone's conversation.

"-There should be a house where a door is our way out of this damn hell hole. But of course it is guarded by demons and monsters. " Jane said. We all tried to remember where we saw a door locked but no one did.

Somehow , it's like I've seen and know where that door is but where? I hit my head to see if I can remember anything but to no avail.

We walked and  until we saw the church. I raise my eyebrows, if this is hell than why is there a church? Jane is either psychic or can read minds cause she stared at me and said "Although this is Satan's place, God wouldn't allow him to have a place without one holy church. And since this isn't real hell. This hacienda was built so we won't easily get hurt. We will be safe here in the meantime."

We went inside and I immediately felt at peace. Jesus on the cross gave me hope that we will survive. I looked at everyone else, they thought so too. I went to one side of the church to check myself. I folded my pants and pinch my nose.

I stink! My leg looked so green that I felt myself going green. I touched my leg and it felt icky, slimey and really soft but not in a good way soft. My leg didn't feel anything. I felt like crying but I kept it in. I followed the trail of green , disoriented skin and it landed on my waist. It's getting faster I have only a week left at minimum.

I covered my face with my hands. How will I tell them? 'Hey everyone, I got bitten by a zombie and no one knew till now so I'm turning and I need someone to kill me when the time's right.' Yeah, right! I sighed while shaking my head. I look up to see Jane looking at me.

"Eeeee! Jane you scared me!" She crouched down and sat beside me.

"I know your secret." I look at her. She knows? I chuckle lightly. As expected.

"Are you going to tell them?" I ask her while looking up, the beautiful stained glass looking down upon us all inside.

"No, I won't. You need to tell them yourself." She told me while looking at the others. Jack was sleeping in a sitting position while Daisy's head was on his lap. Both were sleeping peacefully. Aww.

"Hmmmm." I hummed. Not in a sing-song tune but in a I-see tune.

I stood up, dusting off the dust on my butt and told her, "Thanks for helping us and I'm going to sleep." I walked towards one of the long benches and prepared for sleep.

It's been a really long day, walking from the school to here was exhausting. I let sleep take me in.

After a few hours of sleep, I could hear some whispering. I felt annoyed so I woke up. My eyes fluttered open. I saw the most scary sight ever.

Jeff was in the church pinning Jane down and his face was so close to hers that I thought they were kissing! His smile seemed even more malicious than before.

It truly was disgusting. I rubbed my eyes, hoping that the horrible scene in front of me was just a dream but no, it wasn't. I rubbed my eyes one more time when I decided that it was better to pinch myself.

Ow! Ok so maybe it really was the ugly truth.(Anyone watch the ugly truth? I did!) I looked over the two then I saw a new foe.

His eyes were scratched and his nails so long and sharp. He was wearing a dirty brown cloak and old boots probably from the 90's . He looked fresh out of a horror movie. And the creepy thing was he was staring right at me.

I gulped.

We are so dead.