General Commander

Layla POV

I woke up feeling slightly annoyed and devastated. We were moving again cause all Satan's minions know where we are.

I look up at the church ceiling. I probably have 6 days left. I pulled my shirt up and was shocked to see the disgusting green skin already on my breasts.

Shit! Now my days has been reduced to 5 instead of 6. Why , Oh Why is it me that is being punished?

I sat up, quickly pulling down my shirt and woke everyone up when I noticed Jane missing. Instead of Jane's sleeping , a note replaced her figure.

Oh no! Please tell me this isn't a note telling us that Jane left because God needed her or her job has been fulfilled and what not. I pleaded to God silently.

I slowly opened it and face-palmed myself really hard that I probably have a red hand mark printed on my face.

Here is what it said:

' Dear Vengeance ,(Don't remember? Go to chapter 9!)

I know you guys are wondering where the hell I am but sad to say, I'm in a beautiful place. The only reason I was there was to kill Jeff, who was creating chaos on earth. Now I'm needed in heaven. I know you guys can do it.

Love, Jane'

I groaned and gave a death glare to the paper. Stupid prayer that didn't even work!

Jack came over to me grinning until he saw the dark aura that enveloped me.

He yelped and hid behind Daisy. I handed Jack the paper.

His face was epic that I wanted to laugh but anger was still the dominant emotion.

His face was from terrified to huge eyes to a big sucked in face. And let me tell you , it looked hilarious.

We all walked out of the church after saying our prayers.

I stopped everyone. "Guys... where will we go?" I asked , curious.

"I don't really know but my gut says we should go to our old homes." Daisy answered. At the mention of home, my stomach churned. The place my parents died in front of my very own eyes. The place I declared was cool and and awesome which actually was a hell hole.

"Oh..." I mumbled, feeling less enthusiastic than before. Jack looked over to me and hugged me. "It's going to be ok." He chanted soothingly. I immediately felt at peace.

We walked through the forest , for it is the quickest way to the village.

The forest trees were dense and fog dominated the area. Odd enough that no animals were hunting for food or birds chirping. The only sound was the crunch when our foot step on dead leaves or the sqwaking of crows .

It was still early morning but the wind felt cold and the fog was thick. We followed the path leading to our village when I saw a note taped on a tree. Curious, I snatched it and read what was written.

'He's near'

My eyebrows rose and creases formed on my forehead as I went back to where everybody was. I called them and they gathered around me.

"What is this?" I asked them. All of them were so silent , you could hear a needle drop when all of the sudden Jack lunged for the paper.

I retracted myself from the paper, waiting for him to explain his sudden outburst and the paper.

After thoroughly inspecting the piece of paper. He looked at us wide eyed , full of panic and dread.

"He's coming. He's next." Jack said breathlessly and full of fear.

"Huh?" I said out loud. Who is coming?

He looked at all of us before he said the name of the person/thing/monster/demon who is going to bring us profound danger.

"Slenderman"

****************************

Boo Yeah!! Bet you didn't see that coming. So who knows slender man?

Me! Me! How about you? Tell me what you think by commenting, VOTING ×emphasize on voting× and by sharing this story to your friends, relatives and awesome people in your lives.

Come on and tell me what you feel! Please vote for the chapters you didn't vote on. Come on I love you!!