Hi again

Layla POV

My home... My eyes started to blur, my nose itching with snot. Not exactly something elegant and womanly. And as I remember my mother... my father and all the memories I had with them. I just could'nt stop the tears that went down.

I cover my face with my hands.

Why did it have to be them? Why not me? I deserved all the pain they felt. It should have been me.

I sniffle and snort, wiping the tears away with the sleeves of my shirt.

I need to be strong. For them.

I walk towards the door with shaky steps. John leading us. He kicks the door with much force that the  door breaks into pieces.

Dust covered most of the furniture in the house. The blood stains still prominent on the floor. I turn away before I start crying again. I search for the door.

The door that will save us.

Except for me.

I look at my sleeves, knowing that underneath is batch of green, dead skin.

I went to the door, pulling the wood nailed on to it away from the door  They are free. Free from this place, Free from me.

Creak! A slow yet loud creak alerted the gang and I. On top of the staircase ,where I used to run back and forth with Jack, there stood her.

I glared at her. The woman who took my parents away from me.

"You!"

**********

Cliff Hanger! :) Short but the next chapter will be longer.