Jane, the new accomplice

A/n: I apologize for all the grammar and spelling mistakes in the past chapters cause I'm typing on the phone which is kind of hard to do. So I thank all those who still read , vote and comment. :) Thanks everyone!

****************************

Daisy scrutinized Jane. Jane either ignored it or it was natural for her. Realization set in Daisy's eyes. "Your Jane. Jane the killer."

I almost choked on my own saliva. She is a killer. We all became alert. I took out my guns and slightly crouch down. Daisy took out her bazooka , aiming at Jane's heart. Jack charged his rifle and John prepared his. We all looked at her pointing our weapons at her.

She raised her hands in a surrendering way and said "I'm not an enemy." The way she said it made us relax. Except for Daisy.

"So why are you called Jane the Killer?" I asked.

"Because I want to kill Jeff." There was an underlying emotion in her eyes but I decided not to question her.

"We all need to get out here. Jeff is still alive and we need a new place where we can stay in the meantime." Daisy said looking at all of us as she spoke and making sure to give Jane a glare.

"I know a place." Jane said and we all followed her as she ran through the forest.

May the Lord protect us.

Jeff's POV (Damn!)

Those f*cking midgets ran. That b*tch. I carefully touch the open wound on my beautiful face.

I heard a moan and footsteps coming closer.

"Where have you been , honey?" I asked through my carved smile.

"I was eating our last victims eyes, what happened?" Honey is a man. I just call him honey because his real name starts with h. He is a normal human who got scratched on both his eyes and couldn't see so he became blind. He entered the dark side when he became crazy about eyes.

"Because-" I started off sweetly. "If you were there then we could have got the damn kids and Jane wouldn't have interfered and we could have gotten higher positions but no ,you were focused on eating!!!" I bellowed. What the hell was he thinking? I was so angry I could kill a country filled with people.

He flinched slightly and said gruffly "I'm sorry , alright?" He was feeling his really long black sharp nails.

I huffed, "Lets go report to master Satan."

We headed downwards to the Inferno. And I know the master won't be pleased.

Jack's POV

We arrived at the school. I gulped. Looking at Jane , I ask her "At school?" I thought the school was off limits because all the students are actually puppets.

Jane looked at me as she said "The puppet master sleeps at night then in the morning she lets her puppets play school time. So on 7 o'clock we need to get away from here."

I nodded. Okay. So we just need to stay here for sleep. We went inside and got a few chairs and prepared for sleep. It was uncomfortable but when I was about to sleep I caught a glimpse of Layla sleeping. She looked so peaceful and relaxed. My eyes followed the trail, from her angelic sleeping face to her sexy waist.

As my eyes went to her leg I saw a patch of moldy green color. I stood up from my seat and slowly walked to Layla as to not wake the others. I slowly folded her pants and shocked to see her skin so ... unlikely.

Thats when I noticed that her skin looked so familiar then it clicked. She was turning yet she didn't tell me or anyone. I went to my seat amd tried to sleep but I know it won't be easy after what I found out.

And after twenty minutes of murmuring to myself. I slept.