6

School was boring as usual, the same classes with the same people and the same old urge to just flip a desk and kiss a hot guy or two.

Math was hard for me, one I never paid attention. Two boys always had my attention. Imagine being in a room  full of boys with a dash of four other girls in a class of twenty one. 

One boy in particular,  Alec is in the class; tall, muscular, and smart (on certain days). Sucks to say he never talks. The problem was that I never uttered a word in the class either and we both were not budging.

"Ashley need any help?" Coach Nichols asked.

I shook my head no, why must there be letters in math, it's hard enough anyways.

"I'm fine" i smile, I scribbled down the last number in the answer. I haven't even finished half of the assignment and the bell is about to ring.

I look over at my table partners, a meat dead and this incredibly big douche who tried to associate himself with the rest of the douches but the douches can tell he really is not a douche and that the douche is trying way to hard to be a douche. Either way in my eyes he is a douche. Meat head and douche guy were also not done.

"Seriously, no one finished" she grumbled. She looked over at Coach Gates who had the same irritated expression. "I guess it's homework"

Everyone including myself groaned in annoyance, this is bullshit. Not even two teachers can help teach this class.

The bell rings and I gather my things for biology, I always enjoy walking to my classes. Except Biology. Due to its unmaintainable amount of PDA. Couples can be found kissing every where and if you are just as single as myself you would also hate it.

"Hey!" Called the oh-so familiar voice of the happy-yappy Zach.

"Hey" I smile, rubbing my nose.

We walked into the class and I picked up a couple sheets of paper from the pick-up tray he did the same watching me

"How's your day?" He asked.

I shrug my shoulders, its sucks and I would like to hit my head on this here desk so I can get a concussion and go home some how.

"Great" i smile. "Thank you for asking, along with every other day"

Okay, okay i'll admit it I do enjoy when someone asks how my day is. He may be annoying but at most he is sweet.

We begin the topic of reproduction, my least favorite topic of the year. I want to rip my ears off. Once again boys dominated the class room.

Looking down at my paper I realized that there was a penis on my paper and a vagina further down the page.  My cheeks almost went pink as my male teacher walked in.

"Okay, so who's ready to learn about baby making?"

The bell rang after an hour of excruciating details of how certain animals reproduce and a brilliant video showing dogs, lions, and elephants fucking each other senselessly.

I practically ran out of the building and started walking home. The sky was grey, what a perfect day to be grey. Within minutes Rain fell on me relentlessly and I let it douse me. I quickened my pace but I was already soaked. I watch the birds hide away and that same old cat that hisses at me as I walk home run, licking his pudgy paws under his shrub.

Five more houses.

I got home my grandma clearly upset that I did not take an umbrella to school. I chucked as she mumbled under her breath.I went to my room, I changed into sweat pants and a baggy shirt promoting a band I use to like when I was in younger.