7

Morning came sooner then expected and I was drenched with sweat. The same nightmare etched my mind, it's correlation with my anxiousness made sense.

I picked up my phone and texted Tiffany a time, I'll meet him at two, how about twelve?

I place my phone down on my night stand. I rub my head, it hurt pretty bad; It started from my temples and paralyzed everything below in agonizing pain. As I rose from my bed, I looked in the mirror. Grunting and moaning at the zombie that stood pathetically before me. Maybe if I don't sleep for a day or two, I presume I will be perfect for the part of a zombie on the walking dead. I could gain some recognition.Shit, that actually sounds like a plan I will cultivate in the future.

I race down the stairs as fast as I could, no one was up just yet. Eh, early bird gets last night's wings?

I sat, at six o'clock in the morning eating chicken wings with orange juice. It was unbelievably delicious and I was stuffed, licking the sauce from my fingers.

"Ashley, why are you up so early" my mom called.

She rolled her eyes as she saw the pile of bones of the table.

"Im up because of the Same reason you're down here" she smirked.

I wiped my face and pushed the plate towards her, she crinkled her nose sitting down.

"Well I'm going back upstairs" I smile.

She nods her head and I can't help but feel guilty, abandoning my own mother for free time, which  I always have. As I am climbing up the steps I can hear her slightly inaudible sigh. My phone buzzed a couple times and I had a text. She's here and I am dressed like a nine year old: my little pony pj's my grandma gave me years ago. They were two sizes too big but eventually i grew. I look for my dress in my closet and change as fast as I can, before my bedroom door was abruptly opened. I tripped over my backpack and fell hard smack on my face.

"Hey Ashley," my older cousin smirked.

She noticed that my dress is halfway on and she immediately slams the door

great Ashley, your cousin saw your underwear and bra, and I am a too much of a flop to actually match them. How lovely.

It's silent, then I could hear her exasperated sigh, "Can i come in now"

I nod my head, although she is oblivious to me, "Yeah"

The door opens and she peeks in anxiously.

"Sorry I opened the door while you were changing Ash" she retorts, not sounding very sincere. Her voice was strained; stifling  a laugh that can only be let out and she bursts into fits of agonizing giggles and snorts. Her laugh hangs heavily in the air and I fiddle my thumbs

"Okay, okay I'm sorry" she says, trying to sound.
"The dress you picked is cute dress, " she smiles. "I like how plain and simple clashes with edgy and bold"

I look down at the dress seeing as simple as said, a dress. Tiff never really has many artistic comments. Unless it's about makeup or clothes, and even then those compliments don't come too easy.

"Thank you" i smile back.

Her shoulders ease and she gets out her obnoxiously large makeup back. Worn down from overcrowding; lipstick,foundation, and other miscellaneous beauty products stain the once white fabric creating a rainbow of colors and prints.

I close my eyes as she sets aside the products she wants to use and wait for the cold touch of her fingers greedily rubbing primer all over my face and let 20-30 minutes of dabbing, brushing, and applying fly by. I open my eyes, and she turns me around. I face the mirror in utter shock. She isn't me. I look up at Tiffany who has a devilish look in her eyes. Dear god, she created something wonderful. I stare at myself more, this is impossible. That can't be me, she has the same mole on her chin, the same quirky smile, the same hair, and eyes.