11

Another god damn fourty, if i keep this up im going to end up just like my cousin. He is twenty eight and still living with his parents. He doesn't a girlfriend, a license or even a permit ! What he does have is expert knowledge on Minecraft cheats. No, he hasn't passed through college yet.

I rose from my chair and straight towards my Journalism teacher, i am good at writing. Sorta, okay I suck but my work does not deserve such a low grade.

"Excuse me" i say quietly.

Ms. Schweers turns around with eyes the size of quarters. She stars down at me in utter annoyance.

"Yes ma'am what would you like?" She barks.

"I am currently failing your class is there anything i can do to pick up my grade?" I utter purely in a moment of desperation.

"Anything?" She asks giving her  notorious eyebrow arch.

When she arches her eyebrows, that only means one thing. Schweers has a plan up her sleeve. 

I let out a exasperated sigh, "Yes anything "
-

"Hi can I ask you several questions for the newspaper?l i ask in a blunt monotone.

The two seniors nod their heads, it's their last year. Almost 79% of seniors will say yes to anything that involves their name being seen campus wide.

"Great!" I smile.

I take a seat infront of them and the the two brunettes smile awkwardly.

"Can I please have your names?" I ask. "Oh, i like your shirt"

I felt sort of bad for badgering then, so the least i can do is compliment someone.

"Louisa and Harriet" Louisa growls.

I widen my eyes and stare blankly at her, alrighty then.

"So how long have you been friends?" I ask.

"Louisa and I have been friends since middle school, before that we despised eachother" Harriet smiles.

"Than I changed the bitch and now she is my bitch." Louisa grins at Harriet.

"I didn't follow" i say, writing it down.

"We are dating"  Louisa says smirking.

I look down, not even noticing that they were holding hands. I am a terrible person.

"She is probably the most butch lesbo you will ever meet" Harriet smiles at the smaller girl.

Louisa kisses her cheek tenderly and mumbles a thank you with red cheeks.

"What's butch?" I ask.

"Ugh, you're definitely not into the lgbt community aren't you!" Louisa growls. "Are you homophobic?"

"What no" i say.

"Louisa calm down babe" Harriet soothes the small girl.

"Find yourself a different person to interview bitch" Louisa storms off.

"Im so sorry" Harriet mumbles.

So there goes that interview, instead i go to the library. Maybe Elleanor is in there. Probably, there is only 14 minutes until school starts.

I make my way towards the library and head to tables in the far back. While walking around shelves i see Elleanor with a guy. She's kissing him!

I turn around immediately and towards the computers. I sit on the last computer chair and take my phone out,