~~ ZERO ~~

"Before the Seven Deadly Sins ever came to be, thousands of years in the past, the sins took the forms of seven specific animals: the wrathful dragon, the conniving fox, the envious snake, the lustful goat, the gluttonous pig, the prideful lion and the sleeping grizzly.

Each was a creature of the Earth, gifted with strength that surpassed their average companions and a lifespan longer than one hundred years. But they were not immortal, nor did they possess any magic powers. In the end, they died just like every other animal.

Except for me.

I am the Fox, the creature of the sin Greed, and I never died; but I didn't really live either. When I was twenty five human years - a mere fox child - I was captured by humans. Members of a cult that worshipped the sins; this specific group worshipped the Fox Sin. They planned to make me human for whatever messed up reason in their head, but it didn't work out well in the end. I was frozen in time, waiting to wake from my eternal magical slumber.

Now is that time, thousands of years later, where the seven knights of legend are now on the run and hunted."

A/N: I'm putting her age as 25 human years and ~2.5 fox years by using the age old method of calculating dog years XD I'm not exactly sure how fox to human translate so I'm using the dog to human years equation where Year 1=15yrs, Year 2=+7years.

Which means she has a decent amount of maturity but still acts like a child :)