~~ EIGHTEEN ~~

"So, you're the Serpent Sin of Envy? What was your name again? Dee Dee? Dalla? No, Dizta?" 

The giant lady harrumphed, glaring down at me. She was quite menacing when stood above me, arms folded over her chest. 

"What? I'm not good with names!" I protested when she raised a foot to stomp on me. I scrambled out of the way awkwardly.  

"The name's Diane, and I'm the Captain's woman, so you better stay away from him." 

"Geez, I just asked for a name," I replied, pulling a pensive face. "As for the Captain, you can have the pervert." 

Her face turned red, angry beet red. She was definitely ready to stomp on me now. Luckily, my saviour came in the form of undercooked pig. 

"HEY! You gotta lot of guts kicking me around like some little pink bouncy ball! But it will be my turn next time!" Hawk thundered, dark pink around the edges. Elizabeth stood next to him. 

"The three of you weren't hurt, were you?" Elizabeth questioned, worry written across her face. 

"We're good," Meliodas replied. 

"Some of us aren't," I objected, wincing at the memory of the jab. "We aren't all monsters like you." How is it he isn't at all fazed that he's still bleeding from the giant gaping wound on his shoulder? 

Talk about emotionless; he didn't even show pain, for gods sakes. 

"Where did that swine go anyway?" Hawk, the hypocrit, swung his head from either side, searching for Gilthunder.  

"Aren't you a swine?" Meliodas pointed out. 

"He smells delicious," Diane said with a smile. 

"Watch where you're drooling!" I avoided the drop of saliva. However, I had to agree, he did smell nice, in a I'm-about-to-eat-meat-after-starving-all-day type of way. 

Now my mind was filled with different ways to cook a pig. Hawk looked truly terrified now, original bravado gone. Obviously, he could deal with a lightning infused Holy Knight sent to kill Meliodas but not a Giant who whines after the Captain.

Elizaebth gasped suddenly, rushing over to Meliodas. "Sir Meliodas, you were hurt!"  

If looks could kill, Elizabeth would have died by the ferocious stare coming from Diane's purple eyes. Meliodas brushed off the injury with a few nonchalant words but Elizabeth fretted over him still. 

While they spoke, I motioned for Hawk to come over. He trotted over happily. "You're my transportation for now, just until I heal enough to stay upright without a tree." 

"But I'm injured too!" Hawk cried. 

"Then I'll lie on your front half, where you're not injured," I answered, reaching out to grab him. He moved away from me and with my body as sore and tired as it was, my reaction time was horrible and I hit the ground. 

The poor sapling I had been leaning on bounced back to its original straight height. 

Then the squabbling started. Diane vs Elizabeth, with a little extra from Hawk. I groaned loudly, drawing the sound out like I was some dying animal, gathering their attention. 

"Can we just go back home now?" 

Someone picked me up and deposited me back on my feet. "The Fox is right," Diane said. 

"My name is Estra." 

"Come on, I'll show you the way out." With that, Diane led the way, the rest of us following behind her.