Chapter 3

"The party is still just starting, so we're playing a few drinking games if you wanna join?" Lauren asked, leading Camila through the large house to the basement. Just as she was contemplating whether to run for it or not, she began to hear voices. Taking the last few steps, she could see that she had entered into an entirely unexpected place.

The basement was like a whole other house. A huge living area with a lounge and enormous flat screen in the main area, with the pool table and bar just off slightly to an adjoined room. The opposite wall from the bar was made entirely of glass displaying a fish tank in a luminous blue behind, meanwhile the wall opposite the flat-screen in the lounge, had a swimming pool, also separated with glass.

"Make yourself at home Camzi!" Lauren swept her arm in a general gesture as Camila's jaw hit the floor. "There are three bathrooms on this floor. One in the swimming pool change rooms, another on the other side of the fish tank, and, uh, one next to the bedroom... But please only use my ensuite for your own use. Don't go blabbing it to these drunken idiots!" She muttered the last part with a bashful laugh as she jabbed her thumb towards the group, rubbing the back of her slender neck. Camila found that her eyes followed the movement with a curious anticipation, biting her lip unconsciously. The green eyes were suddenly focused on the shapely lips of the shorter girl sending Camila's stomach into somersaults.

Thankfully their weird moment was interrupted by a guy sidling up to Lauren.

"Hey babe, we're playing suck and blow." He slung his arm across her shoulders and with a wink he slurred, "Although you can play that with me anytime, if you know what I mean."

"I'm sure you're used to playing that all by yourself. You'll do just fine without me." Lauren responded smugly.

Camila suppressed the urge to laugh as the confused jock tried to process the insult.

"Uhhh, is that a yes?" He asked with a drunken smile, that would have made most girls knee weak.

"No Joss," frustrated and exasperated, "now run along and go prey on some other poor girl with low standards and even lower alcohol tolerance."

Suddenly he sidestep around her to place his smug mug before Camila's own face, raking his eyes possessively down her body as he leaned his large body against wall. Camila shivered uncomfortably at the obvious movement, and tried to move away. Lauren fumed as the muscular shoulders barred her from Camila's irresistible form.

"How about you baby? I've never seen you here before. If you like I can show you around and we can get to know each other." He leaned in closer breathing a mixture of alcohol and cigarettes, as Camila cowered away. "I can even give you a sample of my 10 and a half inch pack-"

Suddenly Camila had room to breathe again as he was yanked away.

"I think the words you were looking for were 'better acquainted', which is what your face and my fist will be if you don't leave my neighbour alone!" His eyes widened at the intensity of the green eyes burning though his own. "Besides, I thought I told you to go find some slut with lower standards! Who knows, maybe some blonde bimbo can finally teach you to spell your own name!"

He was slow to anger, and Lauren had already turned back to Camila before he could react. He had reddened in anger, and grasped Lauren's shoulder roughly to spin her back around. The force of the action almost forced Lauren to trip over her heels, but she managed to gracefully save herself from the embarrassment. Lauren stood her ground as his hulking body trapped hers against the wall.

"You think you're too good for me? You think you're SO smart? Well you're just a fucking slut anyway! Every guy here has had that "fine" pussy. Ha!" He snorted unattractively while Lauren just stood there seemingly unaffected. "And every girl! You just a slutty bitch that takes anything she can get! You've been missing the dick for too long. I could just shove it up your lonely cunt and cum until you beg for more. Your pussy must be so tight– "