The End.

A/N:

The End is Nigh

Can you all believe that this is actually the end?! Finally!!!

I know it got a bit cheesy in these last chapters, but who doesn't like a bit of sappy romance?

I sincerely thank you all for coming on this journey with me. This is my first finished story and I am so happy with the response it has had!!! I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have.

I want to apologise for any inconsistencies, and for Lauren and Camila being slightly annoying and oblivious at several times throughout. I guess that is the problem with writing a fic that doesn't have a plan. It turned out far longer and more complex than I ever envisaged for this story. So, I'm sorry for those that thought it would be light-hearted.

Word of Warning:

This story will also be undergoing thorough editing works. I haven't had a chance to read over the story in it's entirety yet, and I am aware that there are likely many mistakes and some areas that probably don't flow anywhere near as much as I would like.

I also realized just how long the chapters have become towards the end, so I will be splitting some of the chapters into two or three (a chapter that takes an hour to read is kinda ridiculous).

Oh and my fucking obsession with over-using commas need to fixed.

Shameless Promotional Shit:

I also want to encourage you all to read some of my other works that I promise WILL be updated more regularly now.

I am also working with paradisity at the moment, as I have volunteered to adopt her story Tongue-Tied. I have drawn up a plan for it, and it will have monthly updates, so GO CHECK IT OUT!!! She also has another story coming out if you are interested (which I can't wait for).

If you like, you can also check out my friend, laurinah-af's story, 10 Years. It is not Camren but for those Laurinah fans it is light-hearted and cute.

If anyone ever wants to know what I am reading (for whatever reason), my reading account where I like and comment is ThoughtfulOrange. Maybe you may know me already. :D

I highly recommend checking out: manhattanproject, shoelesscountess, torunafter, ablacksheep, youmeandem, Kairosclerosis-Opia and amindless-dreamer.

All of whom are my absolute favourite Camren fanfic authors that have no idea who I am from this account, but I have chatted with me in the comments before (usually several times) on my other account. They all seem like really cool people and their writing is literally amazing, poetic even! So definitely check them out if you get the chance.
(I'm REALLY hoping they don't get a notification from this, otherwise: I'm really sorry!)

There are many other amazing stories and authors as well, so hmu if you need any fic suggestions.

If You Are Single As a Pringle and Proud to Show Your Colours:

Oh, and if anyone is searching for a potential girlfriend dinah1997jane0 is really cool and funny. She has been chatting with me on my reading account and asked whether I could help her find someone. I low-key don't think she realises that I have this account with an actual readership, so this should be funny af to see her reaction when she gets the notif.

So yeah, if you are single and available shoot her a message!

...And Remember:

Be Kind. Be honest. Be thoughtful.

Believe in yourself and love yourself, and try to do the same with others.

We are only in this world once, so make every moment count!

I love you all!

Mel <3