Chapter 8

As soon as Lauren spotted Camila in the crowd, her brain practically short-circuited in shock. She hastily broke the kiss with the dancer without breaking eye contact with the short brunette. Camila's eyes screamed hurt and betrayal, and Lauren couldn't really blame her. After all, if their roles had been reversed, Lauren was sure that her current "dance" partner would have a black eye and broken nose by now. Her head was running in overdrive with too many emotions and scenarios to deal with. Recognising that there was no going back, her mind elected to use seduction to distract the familiar brown-eyed girl. Somehow, with the help of her inebriated state, she shut her thoughts off to fully allow her body to take reign.

Before she knew what she was doing, she had beckoned her neighbour closer with a sly wink and a lacivious sweep of her tongue over her plump bottom lip. Swinging her hips to the rhythm of the music, she slowly approached Camila – green eyes locked on innocent brown. Her hands slowly drifted wantonly up her shapely body, her fingers carving each curve for Camila's eyes to trace. Lauren watched the girl's eyes darken as she ran her hands messily through her dark locks. In a sudden spur of inspiration, Lauren began to lower her body in a grinding motion, towards the stage floor. Her legs were now slightly splayed, providing her crush with a nice view of her lacy clad centre.

Lauren couldn't help but fantasise about having Camila closer between her legs. She began to visualise those puckered lips pleasuring her own dripping ones, bringing a tremor with every stroke. She could envision those brown orbs scrutinising her body, with every delicious moans that left Lauren's mouth. She could practically smell the arousal that would fill the room, as her legs trembled with pent up anticipation. The little begs and moans, the final whimper, and the mind-blowing experience of letting go and releasing all inhibitions. Would Camila talk dirty to her?

Lauren had to forcefully hold back the moan that threatened to spill from her lips, the thought kindling her undisclosed desires to flourish within her mind. In reaction to her less than holy thoughts, every movement and every breath was wrought with promiscuity. She ground her hips out toward the wide eyed girl, her hands flowing across her breasts and stomach. Slowly but surely, Laurens fingers brushed along her legs, before pushing them further apart. She almost could have sworn she saw Camila's throat bob, but then again she also could have sworn she could feel the girl's breath on her increasingly moist centre, as well.

In what Lauren considered far too soon, she made her journey back up; ensuring that she had completely disarmed her crush, with a final wink. Heading back towards the other girl, she was preparing to mount the centre pole, but a buzz in her bra interrupted her. Realising that it was likely Mani or Dinah, she hastily made her way to the edge of the stage to find a way to get down. It took no time for her to convince a couple of guys to help her down. Carefully sliding off the edge of the stage, with sturdy hands guiding her descent, Lauren found herself back on her feet in no time. The men's hands seemed to be slightly adventurous in their brief travel over Lauren's body, but she chose to ignore their frustrating groping. She hastily broke away from the stage with a tight smile of gratitude. Confidently she strode through the crowd in the assumption that her confidence would aid her journey out of the sea of bustling bodies. Meanwhile she fished the device from her bra, checking the short course of messages from Normani and Dinah.

Today 10:14 PM 

Mani: Hey Laur, we've almost finished setting up. Still good for us to start our set at 11?

Today 10:21 PM

Mani: Laur, we need you here to finialise everything

Today 10:25 PM

Mani: Laurennnn!

Today 10:30 PM

DJ: Earth to Lauser. My Manibear needs yo to get your pasty ass here!