Chapter 5

The rounds were coming around faster and faster as person after person slipped up. Despite things heating up between the two neighbouring girls, each one couldn't slip the other up, despite each and every distraction they both employed working perfectly. As soon as their lips met though, they were automatically in sync – as if their lips already knew what to do. It wasn't long before they were the only two left in the competition.

The basement had filled during the game and drinks were being poured and passed around freely, as all the guys and most girls cheered on the scene heating up before them.

"Come on Camzi, baby! I know you want to feel the taste of my soft sweet lips on your own." She slowly ran her tongue along her lips, grazing the skin with a soft tantalising bite. Despite being completely engrossed in the actions, Camila's spite for the older girl allowed her to maintain suction on the card.

As she passed the card onto Lauren, she hummed as each pair of lips made contact. Lauren's eyes widened slightly, her pupils dilated, as she barely managed to suck the card from the other girl's plump lips.

"Feeling the heat Jauregui?" She laughed. "Or is that just where you'd prefer my lips? After all I might take you up on that offer... Humming into your pink, dripping lips as your body quivers under... my... every... move." Camila whispered enunciating each word with a sexily low growl. With each word she got closer and closer to Lauren's ear, her lips barely brushing the older girl's ear at the last word.

The crowd roared, but all Lauren could focus on was the intense warmth sizzling through her body and the hot pool of arousal forming between her legs. To say that Camila was turning her on would be an understatement. Lauren could barely suppress the shiver as Camila's cheek lightly grazed Lauren's own on the younger girl's way back to the older's mouth. Lauren was at her breaking point and Camila knew it. It took every ounce of willpower for Lauren not to let the card simply fall loose from her lips throughout Camila's act. She had quite almost moaned on three separate occasions, and wasn't quite sure whether she would survive a forth.

She had no idea what it was about the petite brunette that elicited such a strong reaction each time they were together, but without fail she would immediately feel the forceful pull towards her. She knew that her once "best-friend" had forgotten the moment that had changed it all for her. That innocent kiss that they had shared in the pillow-fort one afternoon that had effectively changed Lauren's life. At six, Lauren had been aware that a girl liking another girl was considered "wrong" and forcefully began distancing herself from the eldest Cabello child. Over the years she had tried to deflect the inexplicable feelings through cruel humour, mocking and pranks, which had effectively placed distance between the two girls. But over the years Lauren's neglected feelings had continued to churn, fester and grow leaving her an emotional cripple. She had tried relationships, but had more often that not felt absolutely nothing. That left her only option to be meaningless sex; and a lot of it.

At first it was impossible to ignore Camila, but as each year went on she had reduced their interactions to a bare minimum. In fact, Lauren was proud of the fact that she had managed to completely avoid the stunning Latina for almost 3 years. That didn't mean she wasn't painstakingly aware of the movements of her adorable neighbour – the dance parties she would have with herself and her friends in her room, the make-out sessions in the car with her boyfriend after every date, the cute way she would spend hours playing imaginary scenarios and games with her younger sister – Lauren noticed every time no matter how much she tried  to ignore it all. What should have been helping her forget the dark-eyed girl, was having the opposite effect.

Increasingly Lauren's head was filled with scenarios, speculation and curiousity surrounding Camila and her current life; it was overwhelming to say the least. She was unwillingly addicted, and her obsession was borderline stalker-level creepy. Lauren hated feeling like a slave to her own emotions, but essentially had zero power. She had tried EVERYTHING. It was to the point now where even sex was becoming dull and she refused to allow herself to think about her childhood friend in that way just to get off. She had considered it, but it just felt wrong – as if she were forcing the girl into sex against her will. So when Lauren was at the final straw, she decided to take a different approach and involve herself into the younger girl's life once again. That was how Lauren had ended out in the Cabello's garage, cornering the unwilling girl and attempting to coerce her to come to the New Year's Eve party.