Chapter 1

Eren's P.O.V

"Oi what are you doing within the territory of Levi Ackerman? you want your ass beat up huh Jeager?" Yelled out some guy from Levi's clan.

"Actually, no I'm here to sort things out with your boss" I said with a small grin on my face

"He doesn't have time to deal with shits like you, why don't you go back where yo came from?"

Before I could say something I was cut off by Levi " Enough, you're being too noisy." He said punching the guy then he looked at me and began "You must have some guts coming here without your clan, huh Jeager?"

"Why don't we take this somewhere else huh Levi? Somewhere more private without your dogs so I could pay you back from last time"

"With pleasure" He said with a grin. "Dogs stay here, do not follow me and that's an order"

So we went some where more private and away from his clan. "Here's the disc I borrowed from you the other day" I began "I really liked the movie. You should lend me more of those types of movies"

"And this was the reason why you called me over?" He said with an annoyed voice

"No, I also wanted to see my best fried who I haven't talk to for 2 weeks" I said with a smile

" *sigh* Do you wanna hangout somewhere then?"

"Sure" I said happily.

Then we went to the nearest cafe to talk about stuff. The truth is, our families are eternal enemies for some reason, but Levi and I became friends when we were little kids. Since we didn't know anything about the relationship our families had. As I grew older I had to take over the family business which was leading the yakuza clan and Levi had to face the same thing. And because of that we couldn't be friends in public and act like we're enemies who hate each other but secretly we were still friend though.

I had a good time talking to Levi today it was just like the old times, too bad we have to pretend to be enemies tomorrow at school again.

---Time skip to tomorrow---    

   I have Chemistry first period with Levi but I can't even say 'hi' to him since the whole school knows that we 'hate' each other. The only person that knows about our friendship is Armin he's from my clan too but surprisingly he was ok with the fact that Levi and I were friends.

It was 4th period P.E with Levi he is so cool when he's playing basketball, it's as if he's totally different person when he's playing basketball despite the fact that he's only 160cm, it looks like as if he can control the basketball field and can see through everyones movement, it's truly amazing.

" EREN LOOK OUT" someone yelled and before I could turn around I something hit me and my vision went black.

3rd person's P.O.V

Basketball flew and hit Eren in the head and collapsed. Everyone stopped  playing and gathered around Eren to see if he's okay. In came Jean who apparently threw  the basketball at him "It's my fault that this happened I'll take him to the nurses office" and carried him away to nurses office.