Chapter 6

Eren's P.O.V

I waited for Levi for 20 minutes but he wouldn't show up, I texted him and called him but he wouldn't answer. Maybe he had some urgent business related to his clan but then again if he did then he should have texted me.It's not like Levi to act like this usually, he would text me. There must be something wrong, wait but before jumping into conclusion, I should look inside the school what if he got held by some teacher. I went back to school and started looking for Levi but there was no sign of him. Some time later I got a phone call from Armin.

"Hey Armin"

"Eren Levi was kidnapped" 

"WHAT?! What do u mean 'kidnaped' he's the strongest guy I know" I said worriedly 

"I don't know how that happened but I was passing by and heard his clan talking about it, and I thought that it would be a good idea to tell  you"

"Who?... Who were they?" I said with anger 

"I heard it was a clan called 'Tigers' and their leaders name was-" Before Armin could finish his sentence I hugged up on him. 'Tigers' huh? I had some troubles with them in the past, it won't be hard to find them.

Levi's P.O.V

I woke in some kinda abandoned  garage, I was tied up beaten and dirt all over me 'shit I hate dirt so much'. Then some kinda guy walked over me and everyone stepped aside to give him space, 'must me their boss'.    

"So you're that famous Levi who beat 7 of my guys," He said while grabbing my hair

"Tch, the fuck do you want from me?" I snapped

"I would be more respectful if I were you"

"Huh? Respect? You mean to respect someone like you? Fuck you" He then slammed my head on the floor 'ugh shit that hurt'.

"You've got a pretty nice attitude despite your situation, hmm I wonder if you can keep that attitude of yours if I ruin your pretty face?" He smirked at me and kicked me in the stomach. If I wasn't tied I would've beat the shit out of this bitch. He kept beating me and it was damn painful. Just then we heard some screaming noises coming from outside, then one of his men came and said "There is a psychopath with a knife". And before he could say anything the men came in and it was Eren covered in blood and with a huge knife which was also covered in blood, I saw him killing everyone in the room without a hesitation. Then he walked towards us and looked at me "Levi you okay?" I was too shocked to answer then he turned to their boss and his face expressed anger and frustration "Are you the one who did this to Levi?  For this You'll pay with your life" and Eren stabbed him and said "Go burn in hell", I think Eren stabbed him at least 10 times. And when he was done he dropped the knife and untied me.

"Levi, are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" He said with a worried expression