Chapter 8

Levi's P.O.V

"Levi why did you ran away? And why is that men holding you? I'm the only one who can hold you" he said under a grin. And at that moment I new that the Eren who was standing in front of me was no longer the Eren I knew. "He should be eliminated" Eren whispered, this is bad I don't know what he's capable of.
"Erwin leave now" I commended
"But Levi what about you? Plus the boy's gotta knife"
"Just leave I can handle him on my own"
"But-"
"I SAID LEVE" I yelled at him, Erwin then left
"Levi why did you let him go? Do you care about him that much? And why were you guys together? Answer me" he said with an angry tone, and he was terrifying and not the cheerful Eren that I knew.
"Eren stop it, you're acting weird and if you continue this then I'll break up with you" it's a lie I couldn't break up with him no matter what. Eren then pushed to wall, and he was pointing the knife at me.
"Levi you said you wanna break up with me? If so then you have to give me your life because I don't wanna see you with someone else. You, your heart, your love, your soul, your body and your life it all belongs to me. You are mine, mine alone" he looked scary he looked like total psychopath when he pronounced those words. I couldn't believe the Eren who was standing in front of me was the Eren I loved, I can't recognize this new Eren, I'm scared. The tears started to fall from my eyes for some reason, I couldn't control them. When Eren saw me crying I think he came back to his senses and dropped the knife and hugged me.
"I'm sorry Live I never waned to hurt you, and I'd never do something so terrible to you I'm sorry. I was just jealous that you left me and you were with some other men, all this anger and jealousy took control over me when I saw you with him and I made some stupid moves. From now on and forward I will never do anything that you don't like I promise. So please forgive I love you" At that them I new that Eren that loved and cared about was back and I was a little calm. Afterwards I hugged him and then we melted in each others kiss. I forgave him because I can't bring my self to hate him or break up with him, even if he can be a little crazy some times but I still love him. 'Is it weird that I still love him eve after seeing his psychopath side? Then I guess I must also be crazy if I still love a psychopath like him.'

After we made out we went to hotel to embrace each other once again.