Chapter-12 Night in the Hotel

Levi's P.O.V

After our dinner we went to a hotel, by the time we entered the hotel room we were both in heat. We went to the bed and slowly started stripping while making out.
"This will be the night you will never forget Levi" Eren grinned
"Then make sure I'll remember everything"

We were then left with only our boxer, from his boxers I could see his huge erection but I couldn't blame him because I was hard as well. He then pulled down my boxer and started giving me a blowjob "Ahhh..... Ngh Eren....let me do it too" I then started giving him blowjob as well

"Levi it's enough I wanna put it in" Eren moaned
"Ahh.. Ok"
Eren then pulled out a condom and he was about to open it
"You don't need to use that today, I wanna feel you inside me."
"You're turning me on tonight Levi, but some blame me later if I lose my control"
He then softly inserted his member in to me and started moving, moaning sounds of pleasure was filling the room.
"Ahh Levi I'm gonna cum"
"Then....ah.....just do it inside" I moaned
I could feel his cum filling up my insides, so hot it felt like as if I was gonna melt in any moment. We did it countless times, but it still wasn't enough for me I wanted more since this is the last night I'll ever spent with him.

The next morning before he could wake up I wrote him a brake up latter and left since there's be way I could tell him face to face.

Eren's P.O.V
The next morning I woke up and Levi wasn't next to me.
"Levi are you in the bathroom" I said walking towards the bathroom but he was no where to be found. Then I found a letter left by Levi. When I opened the letter I couldn't believe what it said.
3rd person's p.o.v
When Eren read the letter his eyes went wide.
The light that was reflecting from his eyes disappeared and his psychopath self was finally free.

Levi's P.O.V
When I exited the hotel a few blocks later a car pulled over and it was him.
"Hello Levi san. Did you break up with him? Because the deadline is over" he said with a disgusting grin on his face, 'ugh I hate this bastard'
"Yes I did, now piss off" I replied with an attitude
"Excellent, now please take a seat I have to take you to the place I was told to"
I took I seat and he started driving, ' I think we're going to that city, I can't seem to remember it's name, oh well whatever' The ride seemed like hours and all of those times I couldn't stop thinking about Eren 'I wonder what he'll do when he reads that letter'