Chapter 7

Levi's P.O.V

"Levi, are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" He said with a worried expression

I was still shocked with the fact that he just killed people in front of my eyes "What the fuck Eren? You just murdered bunch of people" I yelled at him

"Huh? Oh, it's ok. I'll tell my dad and he's gonna take care fo it, I mean that's what he did last time" He said laughing

"What? does that mean that you've killed people in that past as well?"

"Yeah I've done it once in the past when I lost my temper" From his response I was shocked and Eren that stood in front of me was not the Eren I knew.

"Eren I think I need some time alone"

"Huh? What do you mean?" He asked in confusion

"I mean leave em alone," I said and ran away.

I ran away because I didn't know what to do, I mean what was I suppose to do cheer for him because he killed people or the fact that he is a murder? Moreover, he was laughing about it like it was nothing how was I suppose respond to that? And when did he manage to kill someone in the past and why wasn't I aware of that? Ahhhhh I'm so confused I wanna forget about what happened.

I waned to drink and forget about whatever the fuck happened back there so I went to his house to invite him for a drink. I arrived at his house and rang the doorbell the he opened the door and he had this shocked expression.

"Oh my god, Levi what happened to you? You have bruises all over you and your clothes are dirty"

"It's nothing major don't worry about it, I came here to ask if you waned to drink?"

"Yeah sure but we need to get you cleaned up first" He's just like my mom worrying about every little thing.

"Ugh, fine" I said with an annoyed tone

Afterwards, he gave me first aid help and cleaned up the blood all over me and gave me some change of clothes, apparently when I came here last time I left some of my clothes. Then went out to drink.
"So Levi what happened?" Erwin asked
"Nothing don't worry about, it's just regular yakuza stuff" I answered but it was a lie j mean how can I tell him the truth
"Hmm ok then I won't bother asking anymore questions"
After that we talked and I drank my ass of to forget about what happened. When we were done drinking I couldn't even walk on my legs so Erwin had to help me out. And it was pretty dark outside.
"Oi Levi walk properly, I told you, you were overdoing with the drinking"
"Huh? Shut up Erwin you're just like my mom" I snapped
I saw a figure standing in the shadows as I got closer I notice the figure was Eren and he was holding a knife and the light in his eyes were gone.
"Levi why did you ran away? And why is that men holding you? I'm the only one who can hold you" he said under a grin. And at that time I new that the Eren who was standing in front of me was no longer the Eren I knew.