Chapter 4

Eren's P.O.V

I felt rejected by Levi so to forget about all that I came to this gay bar. I have to find someone who kinda looks like Levi, hmmm let's see short with black hair pale skin and blue eyes. I don't think I see anyone who looks like him, though. Oh wait I see a short guy but he has blue hair and blue eyes also, it looks like he already has a partner who is taller than him with red hair and muscles he looks like a basketball player, wait another guy just approached them? He has tanned skin with dark blue eyes and hair, WAIT did he just kiss both of them? Is... is that a threesome? Well, it's been a long time since I've been here, things have changed here. "Anyway Eren focus on finding someone"

"That won't be necessary" I heard a voice coming from behind

"L...LEVI? What're you doing here?"

"Well I should I ask you the same question, didn't you say that you loved me?"

"Well, I thought you already rejected me and-" I was interrupted by his passionate kiss, my eyes were wide open because of shock, then I blushed and kiss him back

"Now you still think that I dislike you?" Levi asked then I shook my head. "Eren, I liked you for a long time now but I couldn't tell you since I thought you only saw me as a friend. The day I figured out that you were gay I almost kissed you. I love you Eren lets get out of here" He said with a gentle smile. After that, I almost waned to cry out of happiness, I was so happy at that night the kind of happiness that can not be described with words, then we held hands and went to the hotel together.

---In the hotel---

By the time we entered the hotel room we were all over each other. We somehow made it to the bed then I started kissing Levi more and slowly stripping him. "You look so beautiful Levi" I said while smiling,"Shu.....Shut up" he said while blushing and covering his face with his hands, he's so cute ^3^ I then unbuttoned his shirt and started playing with his cute pink nipples "Mnnn....Ah Eren" he moaned, then I started licking it, his moaning came out even louder. I then inserted a finget in him while still playing with his nipples, then I added another finger. Levi was moaning in pleasure and yelling out my name. He was streched out enough for me to insert my me member, I took out a condom and opened it with my teeth. Once I put on the condom I couldn't wait to enter him. "Levi I'm about to enter you *pant pant*" "Ung....ahh....umm..*pant* Ok...ah" He answered while moaning and panting. I roughly inserted my member into him "Ah... Levi it's hot inside you.... I feel like I'm gonna melt" I started moving and he was moaning in pleasure. I was moving faster and faster "Ah..... Eren I'm cumming" moaned Levi "Me.... too". When we both came we were both breathing heavily I leaned over to him and kissed him.

"Levi I love you"

"I love you too"

Then we went into the shower together and did one more round in there.