Chapter 10

Levi's P.O.V

"Would you take a look at these pictures" he handed me over an envelope and when I opened the envelope it was a picture of me and Eren kissing, then I realized his purpose of being here.

"I guess you understand why I'm here right Levi-san" He grinned "If you're still confused then let me explain it to you. I was sent here by Mrs.Ackerman, she suspected that something was up with you and I was sent here to find out. And when the truth of you and that Eren being a couple was discovered I was ordered to break you guys up"

"And what happens if I don't?" I asked

"Then I shall move on to plan B"

"And what's plan B?"

He pulled out something that looked like a picture but I couldn't see it because it was facing backwards.

"Then your 'beloved' Eren will be gone by this very person," He said while looking at that picture

"Do you really think that you can get rid of Eren that easily?"

"I can't that's for sure but this person can," He said with a serious tone then I realized that he wasn't joking around and whoever was on that picture can seriously hurt Eren. Now I have to make every move carefully

" I think now you understand what situation you're in right? And if you don't want anything to happen to Eren then do as I tell you." Shit, this is getting really serious and I have no choice but to follow this bastards orders. "What do you want me to do?"

"Good, I knew you would understand, I'm giving you one week to break up with him and move to_______city (I couldn't come up with a name for an imaginary city so I left it blank) Your mother has already prepared a shelter for you to stay. Oh and if you don't break up with him within a week then I'll move on a plan B." He then disappeared into the shadows.

A week? But it'll be our anniversary after a week what should I do?

---Time skip---

The next morning I went to school like nothing happened. I didn't tell anything to Eren about  last night I didn't know if the man from last night was still watching me or not, so I didn't tell anything to Eren, moreover I didn't have the intention to tell him eather. I tried to spend as much time as possible with Eren but the end of the week was getting closer and I was afraid to loose him by the end of this week and during our anniversary.