Chapter 3

Eren's P.O.V

The next morning Jean came to class with bruises on his face I think Levi overdid it a little. I kinda feel bad for him. Also, yesterday Levi left without answering my question.........and...... I realized that I was in love with Levi. I wonder if I should confess to him or not.

-----Time skip to lunch-----

It was lunch time I waned to clear out my head so I didn't go to the cafeteria. I was eating my lunch and thinking about what to do when I saw two people standing by the bush ' must be some kinda confession' I thought to myself. Then when I took the closer look it was it was Levi and some kinda girl. I don't know what they are talking about but I don't like this. 'What if it's really a confession? What if Levi says yes?' I'm not gonna allow that, I have to stop this.

"Hey Levi" They both immediately turned around "I'm here to return the payback, why don't we take this somewhere else huh?"

"Tch you again? Fine, if you want your ass to be beaten up again I'll gladly do that" He said it with a grin. We went somewhere more private.

"So why did you call m-" Before he could finish his sentence I cut him off "Who was that girl?"

"You mean Petra?"

"Do you like her? What were you guys talking about back there? Was she confessing to you?" I said with an angry tone

" Eren what's gotten into you? Why are you suddenly asking strange questions?"

"Just answer the goddamn question"

"Now you're just acting like a jealous girlfriend"

"What if I am? What if I am jealous?" I asked

" Huh? What the fuck are you talking about?" He said with an angry tone

"I like you Levi and it's not just liking someone like a friend it's more than that I've fallen for you," I said letting go of a single tear

"Eren I-"

" Hey, Eren teacher is calling you" He was interrupted by Armin's yelling voice.

Because of that, I couldn't hear Levi's answer, I think he'd probably say no. Maybe it's good that it turned out this way?

Levi's P.O.V

I was interrupted and couldn't give him a proper answer, I'll find him later and talk to him about this.

---Later that afternoon---

I looked for him everywhere after school but couldn't find him anywhere. Guess I have to talk to him tomorrow then.

About 1 or 2 hours later I got a phonecall from Hanji.

"Hey, Sup Levi "

"Ugh, what do you want four eyes?" I said annoyed

"You do not believe what I just saw"

"Yeah I know it's hard to believe in anything you say"

"Oh come on cheer up or else I'm not gonna tell you" *sigh* she's so annoying

"Just spit it out already"

"Ok fine, so I happened to be passing this gay bar and you know who I saw there?" she said with excitement

"Who? and what were you doing just 'happen to be passing by some gay bar'"

"Me casually 'passing by the gay bar is not important' what's more important is did you know that Eren was gay? So like I said I 'happen to be passing by this gay bar' and I saw Eren enter it, I mean who would have thought that Eren would be ga-"

before she could finish her sentence I interrupted her "What's the name of that gay bar?"

"Huh? It's 'Blue Paradice' why?" I hung up on her and went straight to that gay bar. What is he doing going to some kinda gay didn't he say that he only likes me?