Chapter 13

Levi's P.O.V

We finally arrived at some strange city that I've never been in.

"Levi-san you'll be staying here from now on, you're already registered to the new school so you don't have to worry about anything. Also, I'll be staying here with you to guard and take care of you" 

"I don't need"I don't need you to stay here and guard me or take care of me I can handle myself on my own" I snapped

" I'm sorry but I was ordered by your mother to stay here"

"Tch do whatever the hell you want I don't give a damn anymore" That's right I don't care anymore, everything feels boring and meaningless without Eren. 'I wish this was all dream'

--Some hours later--

"Huh? I fell asleep?" I heard some noises coming from outside 'sounds like someone's screaming'.  I then went outside to see what's going on. When I opened the door my eyes went wide I saw Eren with a knife covered in blood, it was the same exact picture and same exact Eren I once saw. 

"E...Eren"

"Oh, there you are Levi" He looked at me with those lifeless eyes "I was looking all over for you, I missed you so much" he said walking closer towards me "Tell me Levi why would you leave me like that in the hotel? I was so lonely without you, you know?" He was now two steps away from me "I wanna know was that a joke?" he said pulling out the letter from his pocket "This letter or you seriously wanted to break up with me? Even after our promise?" He was now right in front of me.

"Ho....How... did you find me?" I could hear my voice cracking. 

He pulled my hand which had the ring he gave me last night "This ring was specially made for you with a GPS system. You know for emergency cases like this, but that is not important right now. Tell me why you left this letter without any explanation"

"It's how I feel" I answered not looking him in the eye

"We both know that that's a lie right? Now tell me the real truth" 

I know I can't lie to him, he can see through me 

"My mom found out about our relationship and I was given an option to either break up with you or something bad might have happened to you. I was afraid, I didn't know what they might have done to you so I chose the safest option possible-"

"AND GIVE UP ON OUR RELATIONSHIP? Did you even think about my feelings?" he's furious "I..."

"Look, Levi I am not willing to give up in you and I don't care who gets in between our relationship, be it our clan, your parents even my own father I'll eliminate them all." He's eyes were filled with hate.

I couldn't respond to him because I was too shocked at what he said.

"Levi you love me right?"

"Yeah, I do"

"Then abandon your clan, family, friends and let's run away together where no one could ever try to separate us and we could be together forever"

Run away with him to a place where no one can find us? And be with him forever? I can do that? "Then take me with you Eren"