Chapter 14-Together Forever

I felt like this music matches the mood for this psychopath chapter

Levi's P.O.V

"Then abandon your clan, family, friends and let's run away together where no one could ever try to separate us and we could be together forever"

Run away with him to a place where no one can find us? And be with him forever? I can do that? "Then take me with you Eren"

--Few Days Later--

After that 'incident', Eren took me to a small town surrounded by mountains. Apparently he bought a house there in secret from his father just in case of any emergency cases, when he 'might' need a secret hideout or something like that. The town is really small and everyone basically knows each other. But I didn't get to meet anyone because Eren is literally keeping me in this house. He's worried that something bad might happen again but I kinda doubt that since none of our families are here to find us.

"I'm back" In came Eren

"Oh, welcome back Eren. What would you like to do first eat, take a bath or me?" There was a little shock on Eren's face "You thought I was ever gonna say that?" I giggled, then my serious face came back "How long are you gonna keep me here? I'm tired of sitting at hom-" Before I could finish my sentence I was interrupted by his passionate kiss "Ngh ah.... Eren stop"

"You" he said

"Huh?"

"I chose you" He said with a grin

"I already said it was a joke I wasn't serious, c'mon now let me g-" His lips were again on mine

"I don't care I get what I want, and I want you now" And he continued kissing me. Suddenly I heard noises coming from outside and someone started banging on the door. We stopped what we were doing and Eren opened the door. I was shocked at what I saw it was both of our fathers, from the peak of the eye I saw one of the villager's taking money from our clan. 'Did that fucker gave us out for money?'

"Levi, stay back" Eren said with worried yet serious tone

"I'm disgraced to call you my son Eren" Eren's father said with a disgusted face, but Eren didn't seem care. He reached his back and pulled out a gun?! 'The fuck is he going to do with that? And where the fuck did he get that from?'

"Well, then dad let me make everything better for you" When I looked at Eren's eyes those dark and lifeless eyes were back, at that time I knew that this wasn't going to end well, not with this psychopath Eren.

Eren then pulled out his gun and shot his father without a second thought and right after his my father had a bullet in his head within seconds. Gunshots were heard throughout the entire village and blood was everywhere. "No one can separate us" Eren pulled me towards him and hugged me with one of his hands and on the other he was holding some square thing with a button "Close your ears Levi" "Huh? why?" Eren then pushed on a button, exploding noises could be heard from outside load and clear. Every house was exploding except ours, people were screaming in terror. While people were terrified and screaming Eren used it as an advantage and shot every single clan member who were still somewhat alive even that fucker who gave us out. I was truly terrified, terrified if what I saw and what Eren was capable of. "The all should die, all of them. They don't deserve to live. Anyone who tries to get in between us should just die" He is crazy, he is insane, and it's all because of his love for me, he's insane love. "Now there is no one who can get in between us" Eren looked at me and grinned "Levi now we can be together forever, and no one can ever separate us." He then hugged me tightly "You're mine, mine alone and we'll be together forever" " Yes, Eren just like we promised we'll be together forever" He's right now that all of those people are gone, we can finally be together.