Chapter 11-Anniversary

Levi's P.O.V

It was a day before our anniversary and tomorrow was the last day I could kiss, touch and hear him say 'I love you' for the last time, just the thought of makes my heartache. Today when I saw him he seemed so happy about our anniversary when I saw his happy face I couldn't smile back at him I wanted to cry, I then fake smiled at him to hide my pain.

After that he had some urgent business to attend and I didn't see him yet. I'm heading to pick up the special gift I order for him, since this will be our first and last anniversary I wanted to make the gift really special. When I think about tomorrow my heartaches. I wish that tomorrow would never come and I'd love them stop the time right here, right now.

--Time skip to tomorrow--

"Levi are you excited for today" Eren said with an excitement
"Yeah sure I am" I replied with fake excitement and smile.
"What's wrong you don't seem happy"
"No I'm actually really happy inside but I'm also kinda nervous I guess, so don't worry"
"Hmmm ok if you say so"
I lied to him but I couldn't tell him the truth ether. He seemed to be worried 'Ok Levi you must enjoy this night since it will be our first and last anniversary and I should make Eren worry'. That's right I'm gonna enjoy this night to the fullest. Afterwards we went to a fancy restaurant.
"Levi close your eyes and give me your hand" I did as he told me. When I opened my eyes there was a ring on my ring finger. When I saw it tears started to escape from my eyes.
"Levi what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Eren said with worried expression
"I'm crying because I'm happy, thank you Eren" I said smiling back at him " I also got something for you" I said pulling out a small box "Here open it"
"A watch? Wait isn't that really expensive watch we saw the other day?"
"Yeah it is, you really liked it didn't you?"
"Yeah but you didn't had to go through the trouble of buying it" he said
"What are you talking about you got me a ring, and look at the watch closer there's something in it"
"I can't believe it there is picture of us" he said with surprised expression
"That's not it turn it around" He then turned the watch around and read the words that were carved on to the watch.
" 'You are the first and last thing in my heart'. Levi you did this for me?"
"Yeah"
"You're the only one for me too, let's be together forever"
"Yeah, let's" that's a lie
"Promise?"
"I promise" that's not true, I'm sorry Eren when the clock hits midnight it will all be over everything we had will disappear. I'm sorry Eren I wish we could be together forever but that's impossible...

I love you so much that it hurts....