Chapter 9-The Date

Levi's P.O.V

After that incident weeks have past and during that time Eren was his normal self again, but sometimes I would see that darkness in his eyes when I get too close to others, those lifeless eyes, the eyes of a murderer. But he wouldn't show any violence like before, yet he still tries to get rid of them. Despite these facts I'm still going out with him, I can't bring myself to hate him for some reason because I love him too much. And he cares about me too and loves me, and I love him too so I don't care about his psychopath self, as long as we together everything well be fine.

Message from Eren

Eren: Ready for our date today?

Levi: Yeah I can't wait

Toady is the firs time Eren and I are going out on a date in a daylight, we always went on a date at night but today is the special day, we both ordered our clan members to go on a little mission and while they're on it we'll get the chance if going in a date.
--Time Skip--

Eren was waiting for me by the entrance of the amusement park
"Hey, Eren sorry I'm late. Were you waiting for me for a long time?" I asked
"Well I'm not gonna be one of those anime protagonists and say ' I just got here' but instead I'll tell the truth 'Yes I've been waiting here for you like an hour, and what took you so long"
"Wait hour? But I was late for 15 minutes"
"Oh y..yeah it's been 15 never mind on what I said" he said with a nervous laugh and trying to hide the fact that he's been here for hour, haha it's kinda cute that he can't lie.

After that we ride on numerous rides and some where scary. The. We went on a tunnel of love where he kept touching me. Afterwards we had a nice dinner. When the stars and moon came out we went on a wonder wheel, where he touched me again but this time a lot more so couldn't see the beautiful night view at all. He then invited me to a hotel but I declined cause my ass was hurting from yesterday. We have each other a goodbye kiss and went on our own way. 'It was fun going on a date like this, next time I'd love to go to the movies' I thought to my self.

Seconds later I realized that someone was following me first I pretended not to notice and hoping that this person would go away but the stalker kept following.

"Hey whose out there? Show your self " I spoke out to him.
"It took you a while to realize that you were being watched. Is because you were day dreaming about your lover huh Levi -san" a voice spoke out from shadow. Then it got closer and I cloud finally see his face. His face looked familiar then I realized that it was one of my mom's main bodyguard's
"Oh I remember you now you're my mom's main pet, so why did she ant you here?"
"Would you take a look at these pictures" he handed me over an envelope and when I opened the envelope it was a picture of me and Eren kissing, then I realized his purpose of being here.
----------------------------------