The Lights

The lights went out. The music started to begin. Flashing lights appeared on stage. Blue and green to pink and purple. The DJ was jumping up and down as he played the track and the musicians played their instruments. You walk through the crowd slowly. Heart beating slowly, for now. This music was alright for your alternative taste. Taking each step you stare in front of you and then back to the ground. Your leather jacket kept you warm as you kept walking. With the next step you took you were looking down, not paying attention. You fell on the floor, a hand was held out for you to grab and you grabbed it.
"Thank you" you say not realizing who it is because you were to shy to look at his face.
"No problem, I can help you get out of here its loud" the man replies and grabs your arm taking you out the back. You went along still staring at the back of him. You ended up outside.
"I can take it from here" your voice quiet.
"Can I buy you a drink, unless you want to leave. Or we can go somewhere else?" He ask. You look up to meet the man's eyes. You friend would never shut up about this guy Zak Bagans.
"Yeah, sure" you say stuffing your hands into your pockets.
You both went to a coffee shop. You got lemonade because you didn't like coffee that much. And you didn't need enegry.
"What's your name?" He ask you as you both sit down.
"(Y/N) (Y/L/N)" You reply.
"Nice name, I'm Zak" He replied
"Yeah I know. My friend will never shut up about you" You cross your arms.
"Ah..Ghost Adventures fan?" He smiles
"Yes everyday non-stop" You reply
"Do you believe?" He asked while taking a sip of his coffee.
"Well obviously, yes" You smile and finish your drink.
"Does this count as a first date?" He smirks
"Only if you want it to be" You smirk back
"The same goes for you" He replied
"Then it's a date" You reply.
"Good, because it's a great date" He smirks
"So..we going to keep talking about dates? Or life?" You look at him in his eyes.
"Would you like to come on a ghost hunt with me?" He ask.
(Yes it sounds cheesy but I'm not good with words. I don't wodjrmeoqucbfl well.)
"Really?" You lift an eyebrow.
"Definitely" He nods
"Alright..,sure" you reply
"Really?" He laughs "most girls say oh my god yes please yes" he laughs again and drinks his coffee.
"I'm not most girls" You reply with a smirk and a playful glare.
"Good to know" He smiles.