Does This Mean...

After the kiss you felt panic. You didn't know what he would think or say. You were scared. You looked down at the floor, not sure what to say. You were never good at dating. You've never really had a true boyfriend before. You always met fuckboys, you just wanted to beat them up with Lucille. (Aka Negans baseball bat with barbed wire wrapped around it). He brought his hand up to your chin making you look into his eyes. Your eyes stared into his "Don't be nervous (Y/N)" He whispers quietly to you. You thought about how this was the last night of the ghost hunt and tomorrow you'd be going home not knowing if you'd see Zak again.
"Why?" You whisper back.
"Because I like you" He replied. You froze obviously you thought of that but hearing him say it was different.
"How do I know when we go back home I won't lose contact with you. All the guys I meet seem to run off" You whisper back.
"Because I'm obviously not like other guys. How many times have you dated a man who ghost hunts?" He ask
"Uh...never" You reply
"Exactly. I want you to move in with me (Y/N)" He states being totally serious.
"Am I that special?" You tease
"Yes your very special to me (Y/N)" He smiled.
You smiled back, adding a nod before you pulled you in for another kiss.
"(Y/N)?" He asked.
"Yes Zak?" You reply against his lips.
"Yes didn't answer if you were going to move in with me or not" He smiled a bit.
"Yes I'll move in with you" You giggled a bit kissing him again. He brought you over to the bed. You ran your fingers through his geld hair and kept kissing him. As well as he kept kissing you as you layed in the bed. The next day followed along quickly. Moving in to Zak Bagans house huh?