Possessed

Tomorrow night Zak would be going to investigate what you like to call the ZoZo demon house. That night while you were sleeping Zak was shaking a bit and grabbing his pillow a couple of times. You tried to calm him down by cuddling next to him and saying he was okay but that didn't help one bit. He jumped in his sleep but didn't awake. You shook him awake and he woke up with a gasp.
"Are you okay?" You whisper to him and lay down. He nods and brings you close to him.
"What was your dream about?"
"I was possessed..." He sighs "I was doing horrible things that I don't want to say"
"Do you think it's because of the house?" You ask taking your fingers and drawing circles on his stomach to calm him.
"Definitely it's no coincidence" He replied keeping his arm wrapped around you.
"Well don't think of ZoZo think of something else. Something you love, like Gracie or me" You smile even though he couldn't see it. He moved his arm as he groaned his hands ran through his hair messing it up as he set up. He ran to the bathroom and locked it. Possession was weird. You stayed quiet sitting on the bed and turning on the lamp. You didn't want to piss off a demon at 2 in the morning. You grab your phone and call Aaron.
'Hello?' He ask sleepy
'Aaron. I need you to come talk to Zak he had a nightmare about being possessed and he ran to the bathroom I fear...' You talk frantically.
'I'm on my way' Aaron replied and 3 minutes later you opened the door to let him in. He walks to the bathroom.
"Hey Zak? You okay in there?" Aaron asked. You both heard a thud against the wall.
"Just tell us what's going on" Aaron says. The door unlocks and opens and Zak was standing there.
"Something was just like attached to me..." He ran a hand through his hair. "I needed to shake it off. All I thought about was hurting (Y/N)" He looks at you. You ran over into his arms and hugged him and he hugged back. Aaron smiled. You laughed at him.
"Thanks Aaron..I'll see you in the morning"
"No problem" Aaron nods and leaves back to his room.
You keeping hugging Zak and you both eventually get back in bed.
"I'm sorry for scaring you"
"It's okay Zak it wasn't your fault" He smiled even though you couldn't see it. He kissed your forehead and you fell asleep in his arms.