Months

A few months have passed and living with Zak was like the best thing ever. His fans were supportive since he had found someone he truly loved. You woke up in the morning around 6 A.M. You opened your eyes and rolled over checking your phone. You clear all unuseful notifications. You lock the screen and place it back on the bed side table. You turn around and look at Zak's sleeping face. You smile and take a picture of him and post it on Twitter say 'shhhh he is sleeping'. You giggle to yourself and put your phone away again.
"Zak" You whisper in a soft voice, singing a bit. He didn't move.
"Zak" You repeat and shake is arm with a smile. He moves a bit but doesn't awake.
You press your body up against his.
You ran your hand up his side, feeling his smooth skin. Your hand moved to his stomach and you made circles with your fingers.
"Zak" You say a bit louder. He shakes his head. You got closer to his ear and said his name again. You saw his jaw move.
"W-what" He says
"Turn around" You whisper. Then he turned around to face you. He kissed your lips softly then you snuggle your head into his neck. You kissed his neck and he smiled. He wrapped his arm around you and started to rub your side.
"Goodnight again" He chuckled
"Goodnight" You giggle.