New Years

You grab your sodapop and jump onto the couch waiting to watch the new episode of your boyfriends show Ghost Adventures. Zak, Aaron, Billy, and Jay came into the living room as well.
"I can't wait to watch this episode!" You say in excitement and eat your popcorn. Zak smiles at your excitement and sits down next to you with a glass of wine. Everyone was talking and then you hear the intro come on and you shush everyone in the room and steal the remote from Zak and turn up the TV. He chuckles and wraps an arm around you. Zak loved the way you supported him in everything he has done and will do. He loves the way that you know work is super important to him, and how you won't get mad if he has to cancel a date to go leave to film a new episode. After the episode you told the guys that it was a really good episode and you couldn't wait for more.
"Would you like to come to one of the lock downs with us?" Zak asked you.
"Are you serious?" You raise an eyebrow
"Of course I am" he smirks
"Oh my god did you guys hear that?" You ask the rest of the crew.
"I can't believe those words left Zaks mouth" Aaron chuckles.
"What? Can't I invite my girl to come with us?"
"Can you repeat the question you just asked me I want to set it as my ringtone" You laugh still in shock.
"Is it really that surprising?" Zak asked a bit frustrated.
"Yes dude!" Billy laughs
"How?!"
"You've been dating for like 3 years right?" Jay said
"Yeah so?" Zak said
"In all that time you never asked her to come with you" Aaron said.
"True, but I don't see-"
"Babe calm down just forget about it" You laugh. Zak huffs in frustration.
"Yes I would love to come with you on an investigation" you smile. He gives you a smile back. 3..2..1!
"Happy New Years!" Everyone in the room shouts. You jump up in the air and Zak spins you around and kissed your lips.
"I love you baby"
"I love you too"