The Hunt

It was a long weekend. But let's start from the beginning first it was the packing. You never been on the road or have gone traveling so the packing was the worst. You threw your pink shirt then. Then grabbed it.
"Nope to ugly" You say and throw it to the other side of the room. You grab your leather jacket.
"Maybe he will like this" You shove it in the bag. Then you grab your shirt with an oujia board on it.
"Perfect" You whisper and stuff it in the bag. Now for your makeup and hair. All you needed was mascara. You weren't like other girls putting on concealer, an eyeshadow, and eyeliner and whatever else they put on. Then your hair. A straightener and a curling iron. Perfect. You pack it all up and throw your bag across the room. Your phone buzzed.
'Tomorrow be ready by 5 a.m.' Texted the Mr.Bagans. You laugh and reply.
'Obviously' then set your phone on the charger. You walk over to your dresser and change then get under the covers of your bed and fall asleep as quick as The Flash. The sound rang loud and clear.
"Holy Spirit Land" You shout and hit the alarm. You rub your eyes and grab your phone and charger and pack it. You then proceed to put on sweats and a shirt. Your hair was in a messy bun. 5 A.M.? No thanks. There came a knock to the door. You grab your bag and hit the light switch and run down the stairs. You open the door and there was Zak.
"Ready?" He ask
"Here" You mumble and give him your bag.
"Oh wow thanks" He chuckles.
"Hey! It's 5 A.M. girl needs her beauty rest" You trip while you walk to the car.
"Fine, fine" He smiles and puts your bags in the car.
Once you both are in the car driving to the airport to meet Nick and Aaron you talk.
"You gonna be scared" He jokes.
"Hell, no. Ghost better back the fuck up trying to scare me no. I scare them" You cross your arms. To be honest. It's 5 A.M. you had no idea what you were saying. And if you weren't half asleep right now these words would not be leaving your mouth.
"Oh so we half a tough ghost hunter huh? Good" He chuckles.
"Ghost ain't got nothing on me, the fuck" You say and tilt your head.
Zak just laughs. You'd be so embarrassed hearing yourself act like this. But if I haven't repeated it enough it's 5 freaking A.M. so you have a reason to be out of it.
"I'm sleeping peace" You hold out a peace sign and close your eyes laying back.
"I'll wake you when we get there" He smiles.