The Meeting

Once you all got your luggage Zak, Nick, and Aaron rented a car a big SUV for all the equipment and what not. Zak came back over with the keys.
"You gonna introduce me now?" You ask. He nods with a smile.
"Nick, Aaron, this is (Y/N)" He states they smile and give you hug.
"Zak's got a girlfriend" Aaron says being all goofy.
"Shut up" Zak gets defensive. You lay a hand on his arm to calm him down and he does. Wow.
"See right there!" Aaron points. Zak rolls his eyes and grips the keys to the car before leading the way to the SUV.
Zak was driving you called shotgun and the rest of the crew were in the back. Billy was in another car with Jay with half of the equitment.
"So where is this haunted place?" You smile excited looking out the window. You've never been out of state from your home for than once.
"The place is called the Ashmore Estates" Zak replies keeping his eyes on the road.
"Are we headed to the motel now?" You ask. Zak nods his head and everyone stays quiet for the rest of the ride. Once you made it to the hotel you and Zak checked into your room.
"Dammit" said Zak
"What is it?" You walk into the room.
"I asked for 2 beds not 1" He mutters.
"Don't worry you can sleep on top of the covers I'll sleep under" You smile and pull your suitcase into the room.
you sat on the edge of the bed and took off your shoes. Zak did the same taking off his glasses that he rarely wears. Then he starts to take off his shirt and change into comfy clothes, considering it was 10 at night. You as well began to change in the same room. You found yourself half undressed when strong arms wrapped around your torso.