The Weird Thing

The weird thing is was when you awoke you weren't in the car anymore. You were on a plane, you knew it too because looking out the window you were in the white fluffy clouds. Zak was next to you. He was asleep, but you didn't need to go back to sleep you got enough beauty rest. You wave over one of the workers and ask for a water and some snacks. The after you got those you pulled out your tablet to watch Daredevil on Netflix. Who says airplanes don't have wifi? Anyways, you spent an hour watching Daredevil and eating peanuts that you didn't like, but continued to eat for some reason. You felt movement next to you. It was Zak moving in his sleep, because these chairs were not that comfy and the people behind you need room, you wouldn't go into detail why though. You decided to listen to your favorite band next to pass the time. As Zak moved in his sleep he grabbed your arm an held on to it as you sat there. You had noticed that you were on the plane and didn't even meet Nick or Aaron. "Holy shit, Zak carried me on the plane" You say under your breath. Then you smiled and then frowned not sure what emotion you had began to feel. Then you shrugged and looked around the plane, you saw Nick and Aaron but they didn't say anything or smiled at you. They probably thought you were just a random girl sitting next to their friend. You felt a tighter grip on your arm and then thought 'damn didn't know he was such a cuddle bear' and then you continued to stare out the window. It seemed like forever to fly to Florida. Once you made it you took our your headphones and other people around you started grabbing their things. You smack Zak's arm. "What the hell?" He says while waking up fast still half asleep. "Wake up asshat we are here, didn't know if your a heavy sleeper or not so I guessed yes" You stifle a laugh and grab your stuff. "Thanks for the wake up call" He groans and stands up to stretch. "Thanks for carrying me to the plane. Was I heavy, I don't know if i'm heavy but you should tell me" You say fast. "No" He shakes his head "You weren't heavy" He chuckles. "No i'm not but i'm weird" You smile. "One thing I can agree with" He nods. You give him a playful glare "Your suppose to say 'no your not weird your awesome and different' " You say. "Oh yeah sure" He nods giving you a funny slash weird look on his face. "Let's just get to the hotel Bagans, and introduce me to your crew mates" You laugh. "Fucking forgot that" He mumbles. "Well next time don't forget" You nod and start to make it off the plane with him following behind.