Road Trip

Zak, Aaron, Billy, and Jay all rented an RV that was super huge. You couldn't believe it when you first saw it.
"We are going to take this from now on to our locations" Zak smiled at you and wrapped an arm around you.
"It's very big" You stare at it for a bit.
"Come take a look inside" Zak takes your hand and takes you into the RV
He takes you to the back
"We will be staying in here" He smiles
"And the guys already have their rooms figured out. And we got snacks in the fridge and we can eat out..do you like it?"
"Yeah, it's pretty amazing" You laugh.
"Well let's go get our bags then" He walks out of the room and out of the RV. You still stare in awe and then get out to get your bags. An hour later you all were on the road driving to your destination.
"So Aaron, I challenge you to some Mario Kart" You say as you get out the wii.
"Challenge accepted" He laughs. As you begin to race Zak records the whole thing for snapchat and yells "Come Aaron your losing!" Billy and Jay are chanting you on in the background. Eventually you ended up winning and you spread your victory dance on Zak's snapchat. The best part was is that Aaron had to buy you dinner one of the nights you stayed in Texas.