Crying

Ever since you've been dating Zak you've had a lot of fans support the relationship. Some on the other hand did not. Being human and with being human, comes emotions. Emotions were something you weren't very fond of. You hated to share, or talk about how you felt. So when the hate comments came it got you depressed, but you always made it through the day with a smile and always lying to Zak. He always knew something was wrong, but he never knew how cruel some of his fans could be. You use to post silly selfies of you and Zak a lot on instagram or snap chat. You gave shout outs to your favorite ghost adventures accounts once a week. You were bullied a lot when you were younger so being bullied online wasn't that different and it brought you into a very depressed state. One night Zak brought Aaron, Billy, and Jay to watch the special Halloween episode and you all were going to have dinner together and have a fun night. You got hate that day, mostly in the comments of your instagram post or in the dms. You were really fed up with it and didn't know if you could take much more. When dinner came you didn't eat anything because it's just the way you handled things. Zak was a little confused because he knew you loved food, but he shrugged it off because he didn't want to make a fuss in front of the guys. You left them alone out in the living room and hung out in your and Zak's bedroom watching watch ever was on TLC not really in the mood for anything else. It was mostly the background while you layed in bed on your phone. After about 10 mintues Zak came in the bedroom. Probably because there was a commercial on the show.
"What's up with you?" He ask
You look up at him and shrug it off "Don't know what you mean" You reply and scroll through instagram comments.
"Yes you do, you didn't even eat at dinner" Zak sits on the bed next to you and waits until you finally decided to tell him what was wrong. You took some screen shots of your favorite comments that complained about you. And you showed Zak them and let him scroll through them.
"That's what's bothering you?" He ask. You nod silently. He deleted all the screenshots and set down your phone. Zak then layed next to you and brought you close.
"Who cares what they think. My true fans support us and that's all that matters. You're beautiful and nothing will change that. I know what it's like to get bullied, I don't like bullies and I will do anything to protect you okay?" You give a smile through the tears and nod. He smiles "good" and then kissed you lovingly. "Now will you join me and the guys?" He wipes a tear away from your cheek.
"I just might" You reply. He stands up and extends his hand for you to take and you take it.