Best Thing Ever

Being a ghost hunter Zak has had a lot of paranormal things happen to him. He's been scratched, possessed, hit, touched you name it. There was one thing though that never happened to him. You always see it in paranormal movies. Tonight it happened to you. You sat watching a movie with Zak on the couch in his living room. His feet rested on the coffee table as his arm was wrapped around you. You cuddled up against his side and kept your legs close. Your eyes started to close slowly and you drifted to sleep. Once you woke up you were still in the living room. Zak fell asleep as well. He was softly snoring, his head was leaning against the back of the sofa. You got out from under him, debating on if you should wake him up or not. A loud bang rang through the house, but it wasn't loud enough to wake up the ghost hunter. You grab his camera and start to record. You felt something bad was about to happen so you needed to record it. You walk into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Then you fell to the ground grabbing the camera your legs were being pulled as you were forced downstairs. But there was a door that was locked because it was Zak's dungeon. Somehow the door was unlocked and you slid right in the dungeon and the door closed. You held the camera tightly so you wouldn't lose evidence. You bang on the now locked dungeon door.
"Zak!" You scream loudly. Zak jolts realizing he fell asleep on the couch. He hears his name being screamed from downstairs.
"ZAK!" You shouted as loud as your voice would go. You cry frustrated as you slide down against the door. You hear the door unlock and you push back from it as Zak opened the door. You rush to hug him. He wraps his arms around you and kissed your forehead.
"Your bleeding"
"Oh wow I didn't notice after being dragged down the stairs by a spirit" You growl. He noticed you were holding his camera.
"D-did you get all of it on tape?" He mutters, as he took you back upstairs.
"Yes I did" You mumble and hide your head in his chest.
"Let me see it" He grabs the camera.
He watched the video.
"Stay here" He mumbled. You closed your eyes and you felt him fix up your head and then he tried to provoke the spirit that did this to you, but nothing happened. He shook his head frustrated.
"Can we stay up?"
"Yes of course babe"
"Thank you.." You whisper
"I love you" You smile and him
"I love you too"