CHAPTER 3 edited

AYUMI P.O.V

"Nooo, five more minutes!" I moaned, slapping away the furry object in my face. A low chuckle made me groan lightly and pull the blanket over my head.

"Ayumi, it's already 9 o'clock, you promised me you'll come to practice with me!" A familiar voice whined loudly as it pressed weight onto my drowsy form.

"Ryoma, get off! You're too heavy, you'll break my bones!" I yelled as I struggled to breath from the extra weight.

"I'll get off, just hurry so we can leave in twenty minutes!" Ryoma laughed out loud as he got off me. My eyes widen at his answer and I sprang out of my bed seeing a confused looking Ryoma and his cat Karupin sitting on his head.

"Twenty minutes?!" I shrieked jumping out of the warm bed running towards the shower, "I hate you Ryoma! You need to wake me up earlier!" I heard a boom of laughter before the door closing.

~*~

"Ayumi, what the hell are you wearing?" Ryoma asked looking at me with a confused look, his parents sharing the same look.

I looked at myself in the mirror, the girl in front of me was wearing huge thick lensed glasses, her hair covering her eyes making it impossible for others to see, a baggy men's batman jacket and shorts with long black socks. I was currently wearing an ugly brown wig that hid my black hair, it was full of knots and looked horrible.

"What?" I asked putting the hoodie up making it cover half my face.

"Why are you dressed up like a nerd?" Rinko-Obasan asked looking a bit upset.

I shrugged, "I want to see their real characters, not just because how I look," I muttered earning a look of pity from Rinko-obasan. She knew how people changed when they meet me, all polite and friendly.

"I wanna test if Ryoma's friends actually deserve to be his friends, I already approve of Momoshiro Takeshi," I grin patting Ryoma on his thigh.

Ryoma shrugged, as he gave me my backpack filled with my important stuff, including my head phones, my iPod, and a spare of clothes. I take my bag and notice him carrying my white and blue tennis bag.

"Ah, Ryoma I can carry that!" I stated as I try to snatch my tennis bag. Though Ryoma easily dodges me while grinning.

"Ayumi, just don't fall while skateboarding over there," he teased as he ran out of the house making me smile.

"Hey wait!" I whined as I hop onto my board giving a wave at Rinko-Obasan following the tall boy.

"Hn, if we're late, I'm saying it was all your fault," Ryoma complained as he idly walked while I skated next to him.

"What?" I whined and rubbed my head, darn it, the dang wig itched.

"Echizen!" A loud familiar voice yelled making me stop and turn around.

"Hey! Wait is that you Ayumi-chan?" Momoshiro asked peering into my glasses.

"Hello!" I cheerfully answer, Momoshiro shocked served on his bike before regaining his balance.

"Why're dressed like that, you look, ah.... Nerdy?" He asked looking confused. I laughed at his expression.

"I don't want the tennis club to know me as the person I'm actually am, and seeing them get beat by a frail nerdy looking girl is going to be interesting," I giggled as I skated next to him leaving an annoyed Ryoma.

He suddenly grabs me by the waist and threw me over his shoulder, stealing my skateboard, before he climbed onto it making me watch the ground with surprise.