CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

The black haired girl hummed as she walked through the streets heading home. Her green eyes happily watched the decorated shops and people happily shopping. She twirled around and searched for her companion.

"Ryoma! Tomorrow's Christmas Eve! What do you want to do?" Ayumi questioned as she stared at the the tall teen walking her way.

Ryoma lazily eyed her, his fingers intwined over his head.

"Nothing." He replied making Ayumi pout.

"Ryoma~" she whined, "It's Christmas, you should be a bit happier!" She continued, "If your not going to be enthusiastic about it, I'm not going to give you your gift!"

Ryoma immdiately pirked up at her comment, his cat-like amber eyes narrowing at his childhood friend.

"You wouldn't, your not a person like that," with that Ryoma walked passed a annoyed looking female.

Ayumi rubbed her cheeks and sighed, though her green eyes caught something interesting. She ran up to the glass window, her palm pressed against the smooth, cold surface.

She grinned, a sudden thought popping into her head. 'I'm so getting this!' she thought and ran into the shop buying her item.

She snatched the bag that contained her newly bought item before walking out of the shop happily. The shop keeper was even nice enough to wrap it up for her for free, saying it was her Christmas gift. She quickly glanced around making sure Ryoma went home ahead. When she confirmed the dark green/black haired teen was not there she pulled out her phone and dialed few numbers.

"Hey Senpai! Are you busy tomorrow, I was thinking about ----------------. Yeah, can you spread the word around to the regulars? Mh hm, ok, see you tomorrow!" with that she ended her call with a smirk.

She then skipped back home while humming "Jinggle Bells", earning quite a lot stares.

"I'm home!" she yelled while slipping off her shoes. Ayumi could hear multiple foot steps walking/running her way.

"Ayumi/Ayumi-chan!" few voices chorused making the called teen look up in surprise.

"Ryo-chan!"Ayumi squealed as her green eyes caught sight of the older Echizen. She ran up to the tall adult and jumped into his open arms, quickly wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Hey squirt!" Ryoga greeted hugging her back.

"Oh, thank god you came home safely, we were getting a bit worried, shame on you Ryoma!" Rinko ranted as she glared at her younger son, "Why did you even leave Ayumi-chan to walk back home alone, it's already dark she could have been kidnapped!" she gasped in horror. She ran up to Ayumi and snatched the teen out of her eldest sons arm and grabbed her face worriedly, "Your not hurt are you sweety?"

Ayumi and Ryoga sweat dropped, "I'm ok Obasan I was enjoying all the christmas decorations!" a huffed reached all of their ears.

"Che," Ryoma was watching them with an annoyed expression before he stalked off leaving the three of them watching.

"Whats wrong with Chibisuke?" Ryoga mumbled before wrapping his arm around Ayumi, bringing her into another hug.

Ayumi shrugged before hugging back the tall dark/green haired adult. "Don't know, he's just grumpy for some reason, no Christmas spirit," suddenly Ayumi remembered her plan and snapped her attention towards Rinko.

"Rinko-Obasan, is it ok to invite some of the regulars for a christmas party tomorrow?"

Rinko's face brightened up, "Thats a wonderful idea, Ryoma seems to never bring over his friends! If we do, I need to make a feast!" the middle aged woman started to mumble before running out of the house to go buy some supplies.

Ryoga and Ayumi sweat dropped before grinning up at each other.

"To the tennis courts!" they both yelled running through the small hallways pushing each other out of their way.

>>TIME SKIP>>

"Are you sure you dont want to forfeit? You might just pass out from lack of ozygen," Ayumi panted leaning against her racket for support.

Ryoma grunted, "Naw, I think it's you who's going to go down," he took panted struggling to stand up.

"I think you both should forfeit before you both pass out," a new voice chimmed in makeing both of their heads snap towards the voice.

"Ojisan/Oyaji!"

"Ou! You young ones seem to have so much energy," Nanjiro commented as he opened his perverted porn magazine, "If I were you I would get in and start to warm up, it's getting pretty chilly," he stated scratching his ears.

Ryoga and Ayumi exchanged looks before nodding. They both dragged their feet and walked inside where it was warm and toasty.

"So hows life Ayumi? Chibisuke causing trouble?"

Ayumi shook her head, "Na, he's just the stuborn guy I've known since was little," she smirked, "What 'bout you and ya girls? Found the right one yet?" she teased.

The two coninued to talk, sharing their thoughts and how life has been for two years.

'He/She hasn't changed since the last time I saw him/her in LA' Ayumi and Ryoga both thought as they talked through the night.

Little did they know Ryoma was getting irriated at the two, slightly jealous how his brother was being so close to his childhood friend.

>>TIME SKIPS>>

"I regret nothing," Ayumi muttered as she yawned a tear escaping her eyes.

"I do," Ryoga yawned rubbing his sleepy eyes, "Why did we have to stay up all night and talk?" He whined before falling onto the sofa to take a quick nap.

Ayumi dragged her foot to the kitchen where Rinko was furiously cooking.

"Ah, good morning Ayumi-chan, can you help me prepare for tonight's dinner?" The older woman questioned as she pushed several chicken stuffed with rice into the oven. Ayumi watched in amazement at the multiple dishes already prepared.

"Rinko-Obasan, it's only six o'clock and you already cooked so much!" Ayumi gasped, "What do I need to do, I need to start waking up!"

Rinko started to point to many ingredient, explaining what she wanted the teen to make.

"Alright, two chocolate and strawberry vanilla shortcakes!" Ayumi pushed up her sleeve preparing.

>>TIME SKIPS>>

"DONE!"

Rinko and and Ayumi both examined the four cakes on the table, "They look delicious Ayumi-chan," Rinko commented making Ayumi blush embarrasedly.

"But why is there a fifth one?"

Ayumi sadly smiled and looked at the beautifully decorated cake, "It's for Ryoma,"

A look of realization appeared on Rinko's face before she smiled softly at the teen.

"That's very sweet of you, I bet he'll be happy," Ayumi nodded looking at the cake sadly, "yeah, but I hope he's not too mad at me,"

Rinko quickly looked at the watch on the wall and gasped, "They'll be coming in a hour, go clean up and get ready," Rinko shooed Ayumi away, pushing her up the stairs.

"Hey squirt, you have something on your face," Ryoga called from his sofa, Ryoma sat next to him watching TV.

"Wha?"

Ryoga extended his arm towards Ayumi to wipe it off. Suddenly his hand was slapped away.

"Ow, Ryoma what was that for?" Ryoga whined rubbing his now red hand. Ryoma's amber eyes glared at Ryoga harshly before he wrapped his arm around Ayumi's waist.

"What's on my face!" Ayumi questioned looking between the two sibling frantically quite oblivious at what was happening.

Ryoma sighed and bend his neck, his mouth went to her high cheek bones licking away some brown and white frosting.

Ayumi immediately turned red as she felt his tongue touch her cheek.

"W-what?!" She splutter as she held her cheek

"Hm, it's sweet," Ryoma commented before he walked off leaving Ryoga and Ayumi gaping.

Ryoga whistled, "Who knew he had the guts?" Ryoma cackled making Ayumi look at him in confusion. He waved his hand dissmissing his question before pointing at his wrist.

"You don't have time, ya know,"

Ayumi gasped as she ran up the stairs into her room.

Meanwhile

A certain Echizen was furiously blushing in his room, pushing his red face into his pillow.

"Damn, why did I do that!" He questioned.

Karupin meowed in response as he rubbed his head against Ryoma's calf.

"She doesn't remember," Ryoma mumbled into his pillow.

Ayumi hummed as she washed her hair with white rose shampoo. Her hair easily reached her lower back making it a bit hard to wash.

Adding conditioner to her black hair she tied it up into a bun before grabbing her sponge and favorite peach scented body wash. Taking out all the conditioner in her hair she wrapped a light blue towel around her body and a yellow one on her head. As she walked out she wiped her hand acrossed the fogged up mirror from the steam.

She gleefully opened her newly bought present for herself and examined it.

"Yup," she muttered to herself, "perfect!" She laid it on the bed before going to her drawer of undergarments and pulled out some undies and bra before walking into the bathroom. She quickly slipped on the undergarments before she sat in front of the mirror to do her hair.

Getting a blow dryer and drying it, she let her already naturally wavy hair more wavy by curling the very tip. She added gold and brown eyeshadow before adding a thin line of eyeliner. With a swipe of her hand she curled both of her eyelashes before adding mascara.

She could hear multiple chatting below making her work a bit quicker, for the last touch she pulled out her strawberry pink lipstick and gloss and added them to her lips. Then she walked out of the restroom and pulled on the things she laid out on the bed. (A/N Can anyone tell what she bought?)

As she passed by the mirror she fixed the bright red hat before walking down the stairs where she could hear chatting.

AYUMI P.O.V

"Ah! Ayumi-chan! You look so cute!" A bundle of red jumped onto me wrapping his arms around me in a tight hug, "Santa-chan!"

"Kikumaru-senpai! Your hugging too tight!" I gasped as I tried to tangle myself away from the cat like teen. Suddenly all the weight disappeared.

"Eiji what do you think your doing?" Oishi scolded as he dangled a chibi form Eiji from his collar, "Sorry about that Ayumi-chan, thanks for inviting us,"

I giggled and nodded, "Of course it is an important day for us today," Oishi nodded in agreement.

I quickly caught sight of Rinko-Obasan and Buchou talking.

"Hey Buchou," I greet. My stoic nodded his head in greeting.

"Kyaaa! Ayumi-chan you look adorable! Nanako-chan, camera! camera!" When Nanako-San comes with an camera she squeals with Obasan and snap pictures making Buchou and I sweat drop.

"Um, Obasan, where Ryoma?" I question looking for my childhood friend.

Obasan gave me a sly look, "I send him out to go buy drinks before people started to come," I grin and gave her a high five.

I quickly excuse myself and went around all the present people and talked about the plan.

"Do you understand Momo-senpai?" I questioned standing next to the violet eyed teen. He gave me curt nod before starting a fight with Kaido-senpai

"Saa, I didn't think Ayumi-chan would dress in something like that," I turned around and saw Fuji and Inui-senpai smiling.

"Ah good, you came!" I smile walking to them, "you guys know about the plan right?"

The both nod at me, "Is it ok to take pictures Ayumi-chan?" Fuji senpai questioned pulling a rather expensive looking camera. I nod and smile into the device making him snap few pictures.

"Used to taking pictures," Inui-senpai muttered as wrote in his red notebook.

Suddenly the door slammed opened making everyone's attention go towards it.

"BURRRRNING!!! I brought sushi!!!" Taka-senpai yelled swinging a large box. I smiled and took the box out of his hand.

"Thanks Taka-San! Glad you could make it,"

The teen immediately turned shy and rubbed his neck embarrassed.

"Ayumi-chan! I just called Ryoma and he said he'll be back in around three minutes." Rinko-Obasan yelled making me nod.

"Alright people! You know what to do!" With that I quickly turned off the lights and scrambled to go hide.

We could hear the creaking of the door opening and then foot steps.

"Where is everone, I thought mom already said we're starting," I slightly giggled as I heard Ryoma mumble complains under his breath.

As soon as we heard the kitchen door open I snapped the lights on.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYOMA!!!" We chorus as he walked in.

A look of surprise showed on his cat like eye before they turned stoic.

"That's why mom made me go buy toilet paper," he mumbled scratching his neck. I rose my eyebrow at Obasan as she gave me a sheepish look. I shrugged and ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Happy 16th birthday Ryoma!" I gushed as I hugged him tightly. He wrapped a arm around my waist and smiled at me.

"Well, now I'm officially older than you."

I frowned, "Only for the next five months!" He grinned at me making me scoff. Cocky much?

>>TIME SKIPS>>

I tiptoed through the sleeping teens on the ground, making sure to put a blanket on each of them. Buchou was the only one responsible enough to go home rather then to sleep over.

I crept up the stairs and walked into Ryoma's room where he was opening up the presents he received. I noticed him looking at a box in disgust.

"What's wrong?" I questioned in confusion.

"The Baka Oyaji of mine thought buying me these were smart, saying that I need to stay safe." He spat as he threw a box at me.

I easily caught it but when I read it I immediately dropped them on the ground.

"He got you condoms?" I laughed as I picked up the box with my thump and forefinger. I threw them in a drawer making sure to stuff them deep inside where it hopefully won't see sunlight for a while.

I sat next to him on the bed and watched him open presents.

"You know, I thought you forgot," he mumbled as he examined the grip tape he got Momo-senpai.

I scoffed, "What kind of person would forget their best friends birthday?" He shrugged and looked at his clock on his desk.

"It's almost twelve," I nod before pulling out a wrapped present from under his bed.

"You've been hiding it there?" He questioned his eyebrows raised. I nodded with a giggle. I handed the present in his hand. His eyes widen before he looked at me.

"This can't be," he questioned. I shrugged my shoulder which probably confirmed it. He ripped the paper off looking at the racket on amazement.

"You actually got me the newest Yonex Bridgestone? It's not suppose to be out yet!" He whispered/yelled. He held the golden racket in his hand in amazement, "And it's even gold, I thought they only made two of-" he snapped his eyes towards me in shock.

"I have people," I say with a grin.

He suddenly hugged me bringing me into a tight hug, "Your the best!" He mumbled into my hair. I hug him back.

"I know," I joke making him chuckle, "Ryoma," I mumble.

"Hm?"

"Happy birthday," I mutter, than the loud tick from the clock clicked changing it to a new day.

"And Merry Christmas,"

🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄

Ok, merry Christmas everyone! It's almost going to be an year since I joined wattpad! It was such a quick year!

I wanted to say Thank you all for supporting this story! All your comments of support always make me such an happy writer.

I do hope you enjoyed this chapter since I actually laid in bed since nine o'clock to three to try to finish it, I couldn't really get an idea, but I'm glad to be able to finish it.

Another thing, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYOMA ECHIZEN! It is actually his birthday today! If you don't believe me check Prince of Tennis Wikia!

Comment! Vote!

Xxxxxx

M.