Halloween Special

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

A group of teenagers walked through the vibrant city, enjoying their rare break from training at camp because of halloween.

"Wow, Japan's actually starting to celebrate Halloween?" the dark haired girl questioned as she looked at the colorfully decorated shops in the streets.

Ryoma and the rest of the Seigaku tennis club regulars looked at Ayumi in confusion.

"What are you saying Ayumi, we've been celebrating Halloween," Momoshiro laughed as he threw his hands over his head.

Ayumi's eyebrows scrunched up with confusion, before she looked at her childhood friend in confirmation.

Ryoma shrugged as he placed an arm around her shoulders, bringing her closer.

Ayumi puffed her cheeks in annoyance at Ryoma's answer. Her long slender fingers brushed off a strand of hair that got into her eye.

Ryoma looked down at Ayumi in confusion. The beautiful teen seemed to have a thoughtful look on her face as she quietly walked beside him.

"Nee, do you guys actually celebrate the holiday?" She spoke up.

The group of males that were walking in front slowed their pace and looked back at their only female teammate.

"Saa, I really never celebrated the holiday before, Nee-san got me a costume last year but I haven't really worn it," Fuji smiled as he looked at one of the stores selling a costume.

Most of the males nodded in agreement, claiming they knew the holiday but they really didn't celebrate it.

Ayumi frowned in disbelief and shook her head, "Look, I wasn't wrong! You guys say you know halloween but you don't celebrate it!!" The female quickly walked to the very front of the crowd and looked at them while walking backwards.

"In America and England it's such a important holiday! Especially to the kids!!! We need to do something!" A begging look appeared in Ayumi's eyes.

Oishi stood next to his doubles partner looking unsure, "I don't know, we might not have time..."

Ayumi green/blue eyes narrowed slightly, she sucked her bottom lip into her mouth and nibbled on it. Though seconds later a look of realization appeared in her eyes.

She pulled her phone out of her pocket and pressed on it while rest of her teammates look confused.

"I guess if we did something it'll be fun... Right ochibi?" Momoshiro questioned Ryoma smiling brightly.

The called male shrugged his shoulders, his hazel eyes looking slightly bored.

"SatoruSan! Oneeeeeegggggaiiiiiiii!!!!" (Translation: Pleeeeeeeaaaaaase) the female begged into the phone.

Tezuka shook his head in disbelief as he watched his female teammate frantically taller into the phone.

Kikumaru and Momoshiro were jumping in their shoes, watching Ayumi hopefully.

With slight change of tone, Ayumi started to speak in English, "Come on, please!!! We've been working hard Oji-San!" Ayumi's rare colored eyes glinted mischievously.

"I'll wear a cute costume! Didn't you say you were upset I never send you pictures of when I dressed for Halloween? Should I be a bunny? A nurse? I wonder...." Ayumi trailed off in amusement hearing a choking noise getting emitted from the phone.

"AYUMI YOU WILL NOT/ WON'T WEAR A BUNNY COSTUME OR A NURSE COSTUME!!!!" Ayumi winced and pulled the phone away from her ear while taking a step away from her childhood friend.