CHAPTER 16

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Atobe took a sip out of his nonalcoholic champagne while he examined his team scarf the food down. Because of his good mood, not only did he take Shishido out to dinner but his whole regulars team.

His mind was on the long black haired girl he met few weeks ago. Ayumi Gray. Something about her was bothering him. Oshitari who sat next to the captain quietly ate, thinking about the same girl.

Atobe popped a grape into his mouth and chewed slowly thinking, Ayumi Gray. Black hair, bright green blue eyes, good at tennis...

He choked on his grape in shock and coughed loudly. All the regulars halted eating and stared at their captain in surprise. Oshitari who was closest to him slammed his hand into his back.

Atobe gulped the rest of champagne down before slumping into his chair.

"What happened?" Oshitari questioned looking interested at his captain's unusual action.

Atobe had his face in his hand with blue depressed marks on his forehead.

"How did I forget?" The Hyotei captain muttered shaking his head.

"Hwuat?" Gakuto mumbled with meat stuffed into his mouth. He swallowed it down and set his knife and fork on the table.

Atobe ignored him and stood up, he swiftly pulled a black credit card and threw it at Shishido.

"Give it back to me tomorrow," he mumbled, "Kabaji, let's go,"

"Usu,"

Atobe ghostly smiled as he walked out of the fancy French restaurants.

'So the princess decided to join us, though I didn't expect to meet you again' he thought as he climbed onto his limo. A cocky smirk was plastered onto his face as he thought, 'I'll visit her after the camp ends'

NEXT DAY

AYUMI P.O.V.

I tiredly walked down the stair rubbing my eyes as I took each step down. My Seigaku uniform was coordinated into my style, I've added few things.

I walked into the kitchen and sat into a chair, "Morning," I mumbled.

Oji-san and Oba-san greeted me but Ryoma gave a glare making me flinch a bit. I knew I was going to get his wrath but I didn't expect it to be that bad. Yesterday, When I tried to sneak into the house through the garden he was waiting for me with looking extremely pissed. I was scolded for an good hour by my childhood friend.

"Oh, come on!" I whined as I got up from my chair. I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind and clung to him, "Don't be so mad Ryoma! We're going to camp today!" I chirp as I grin happily.

Ryoma grumbled in response before standing up to put his dish into the sink. I continued to dangle off him as he walked around. Because of his height my foot was at least a good foot off the ground.