CHAPTER 4 edited

RECAP:

"Hey Inui! What's the percentage of Echizen likening Ayumi-chan?" Eiji-senpai asked making Ryoma stiffen.

I saw Inui's glasses gleam under the light, "Exactly 1-"

"What's going on here?" A strong voice said cutting off Inui making me turn towards the voice. I noticed Ryoma breath out a sigh of relief for some reason, I wonder why?

"Tezuka Captain!"

*^**^^*^**^^*^**^^*^**^^*^**^^*^**^^*^**^^*^**^^*^**^^*^**^^*^**^^*^**^^*^**^

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"B-Buchou! This little b-"

"Everyone twenty laps around the field!" Tezuka yelled cutting off Arai.

"Wait, Tezuka even the regulars?" Oishi asked, he honestly didn't want to run.

"Including the regulars, you all were able to stop the game, but you didn't, this is your punishment," Tezuka coldly stated, a shiver went down everyone's back.

Tezuka glanced at Ayumi and gave her a stern look, "Ryuzaki-sensei wants to talk to you, follow me," he walked away, leaving a stunned Ayumi by herself.

"Ayumi, I'll go with Buchou if I were you, you need to be respectful!" Ryoma called from the front of the group, running his fourth lap.

"K, see you later Ryoma!" Ayumi called while frowning before she jogged after Tezuka. She easily caught up to her senpai and walk beside him.

"Sorry Tezuka-senpai, I should have asked you or your coach before using the court," she apologized politely, catching Tezuka by surprise.

'She has manners unlike Echizen' the young man thought glancing at the pretty black haired girl.

"Yes, you should have asked first, but it seemed like one of the club members were being disrespectful, I apologize for his rudeness, but please know this is your first warning before you'll be joining rest of the members in running laps," he strictly replied making Ayumi laugh lightly.

Tezuka looked at her confusedly, "Sorry, it's just how I imagined you, Ryoma talked about you a lot, and it seems like he did a great job describing you."

Tezuka shrugged it off and opened the door where Ryuzaki was waiting.

"Ah, good you brought her," Ryuzaki smiled warmly welcoming the two students.

"Hello, my names is Ryuzaki Sumire, I'm the coach of the Seigaku boys tennis club, I used to coach all the members in middle school but decided I still wanted to work with them in high school, leading me to where I am," the middle-aged woman introduced herself.

Ayumi gave a polite bow and smiled kindly at her, "Hello, I'm Ayumi Gray, I'm sorry for causing trouble with one of your students," Ayumi apologized, she was honestly feeling bad about her action.

"I heard so many things about you by Nanjiro, it's a honor to finally meet the princess of tennis of the US Open," Ryuzaki laughed out loud brushing away Ayumi's apology.

"Ryuzaki-sensei," Tezuka coughed interrupting the laughing woman. 'Princess of tennis? Is she like Echizen?' He couldn't help but think.

"Oh, sorry, getting straight to the point, Nanjiro gave me call few nights ago, requesting you to join the tennis club. Apparently the female tennis club won't be enough for you," Ayumi looked outside the window and notice the girls swinging their tennis rackets.

She sighed looking back to Ryuzaki, "I think Nanjiro-Ojisan is right, I don't think I'll fit in with the girls, their work out seems to not be enough for me to stay in shape."