CHAPTER 15

RECAP:

"I actually heard from Coach that you guys are going to Hyotei to watch the girls tennis match, I'm going to go cheer for a friend so I was wondering if I could come with you guys," Ayumi whispered.

Tomoka looked delighted as she smiled, "Yeah, that'll be great, right Sakuno?"

The mentioned girl nodded before smiling happily at her hand in embarrassment.

To say the truth at the beginning, Tomoka disliked Ayumi. She was too close to Ryoma-sama. But after hearing her help Sakuno, her opinion completely changed and she decided that she was a nice girl.

"Ok just to tell you girls, this is a complete secret to Ryoma alright? He doesn't know im not going to practice today, and if he finds out he's going to come looking for us at Hyotei, so secret between girls?"

Tomoka and Sakuno nodded and smiled at their new friend, "Lets meet at the train station," Tomoka chirped.

AYUMI P.O.V

After successfully slipping past the school gates, I jogged to the train station with my tennis and school bag. Both Sakuno and Tomoka-chan were both patiently waiting for me at the front.

I waved my hand at them as I tried to even out my breathing, "Sorry, I needed to make up some kind of excuse to make Ryoma go to practice before me," I patted my skirt removing the non existing dust before pulling out my wallet.

"Let's buy your ticket for the train and head out, we have roughly forty minutes before the game starts," Tomoka suggested, as she and Sakuno already bought their tickets.

Chatting we walked into the train, gossiping about some boys at school.

"Ryoma has a fan club?" I questioned with amusement. The image of an annoyed looking Ryoma popped into my head, causing me to snicker. Something I would expect him to do.

Sakuno shyly nodded while Tomoka grinned, "Yeah! I started it when we were in middle school, I'm the president of the club," Tomoka proudly stated, I anime fell but quickly recovered smiling.

We swayed with the train's movement for around ten minutes until the train stopped to our destined station. Tomoka and Sakuno who have visited Hyotei before lead me to the large private school.

"...Wow..." I muttered as I stared at the school gate, definitely a rich school for snobby rich kids. I frowned in dislike but followed the two girls who walked into the school.

The faint sound of tennis balls bouncing indicated we were pretty close to the tennis courts. My blue eyes scanned the area looking for a certain brunette. At the very end of the court I found her as she fiercely slammed her racket against the wall making it bounce off the ball at a good speed.

"An-chan!" I yelled making her stop her abuse toward the tennis ball.

Her brown eyes brightened when she noticed me.

"Ayumi-chan! You came!" She yelled happily as she ran towards us, "Sakuno-chan, Tomoka-chan your here too!"

I grinned at her and nodded, "Yeah! Didn't I promise you," I turned my attention towards the worn tennis ball rolling near the wall, "What did the poor ball ever do to you?"