CHAPTER 20

RECAP:

Ayumi shrugged but grinned at her childhood friend and gave him a high five, "Nice job Ryoma."

The young tennis prince smirked and nodded as he gulped his water bottle down. From his corner of his eyes he eyed the female, his eyes tracing over her curves that were visible.

He turned a bit pink as he looked at the hair that stuck on her neck because of sweat. Her loose, thin tank top stuck to her chest and waist from the sweat as well.

Ryoma quickly looked away and started to stretch like Ayumi was.

"You know," Ayumi suddenly muttered making the two males next her look at her, "Let's go look for Tokugawa."

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"What?" Ryoma questioned in confusion as he wiped his mouth with his shirt.

Ayumi smiled, her green/blue eyes bright, "Yeah, Kuro-coach said that all the college students are here and they already started their training so we should go greet them."

Kintaro jumped up from where he was sitting and grinned broadly, "Yeah we should go see if Oni-nii-chan is here! I want to have a game with a power player!"

Ryoma shrugged but nodded, "Around this time they usually went to the gym room to exercise, we should probably check there," Ryoma stated as he pulled out his phone to check the time.

"Well, lead the way Ryoma," Ayumi chirped as she hooked her arm with his.

Ryoma looked down at the shorter girl and smiled kindly before ruffling her dark hair.

Ayumi whined and smacked his hand away. Kintaro who watched the two slightly sulked feeling upset because he felt left out.

Suddenly a idea popped into the red haired teen's head, he grinned and ran towards the two teens. With ease he scooped Ayumi into his arm and threw her over his shoulder and ran.

"Kyaaaaaa!!!" Ayumi screamed in shock and gripped Kintaro's shirt tightly.

"O-Oi!!!! Where are you going?!" Ryoma yelled and ran after the sprinting teen who held the terrified female.

"Ne, did you hear just here a scream?" Shiraishi questioned as he looked at his beetle in his bug case.

Yukimura and Fuji nodded their head and looked at their window that had closed blinds.

"Oiiiiiii! Stop!!!!!!"

"Kyaaaa! Stop running!!!!"

"No WAY!!!!!"

"Fufu, it's awfully loud out there," Yukimura chuckled as he stood up.

Curiously the other two teens also stood up from where they were sitting and walked to the window to see what was going on.

Yukimura's blue eyes widen before he chuckled as he watched the scene below him.

"K-Kin-chan?" Shiraishi gasped as he stood next to Yukimura's right. His kouhai was running around in circle with a female in his arms while Ryoma was chasing him angrily.

Fuji's usually narrowed eyes were filled with amusement as he stared at two of his teammate making a ruckus.

"What are they doing?" Yukimura questioned as he continued to chuckle, his large hands covering his mouth.