CHAPTER 6 edited

RECAP:

"Is he that strong?" I question innocently as I hug Ryoma closer. I feel him nod.

"Yeah, he's strong, you wouldn't want to be his enemy, especially since he is a sadist," I feel him shudder and laugh.

"Well, now I'm more excited to play him tomorrow!"

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

AYUMI P.O.V

"RYOMA! WAKE UP BEFORE I JUMP ON YOU!!!" I yell as I slam open the door. The first thing I see is somebody and a furry animal curled up in the sheets.

I sighed as the bundle of cloth didn't move. I slowly crept up to the bed and jumped onto to the big object, wrapping my legs around it.

"Ryoooooommmmmmaaaaaa!!! Wakey Wakey!!!" I yelled as pulled off the covers revealing a sleepy looking teen glaring at me.

"Ayumi, stop shouting," he whined as he slammed his face back into his pillow.

I frowned and laid on him making sure to put all my weight on his body.

"Ryoma! Come on! School, it's my first day!" I complain as I hugged his still form. I groaned and was about to get off but a hand pulled me into the covers.

"Eek!" I squealed as Ryoma wrapped a arm around my waist and buried his face in my tangled hair

"Mmmm, five more minutes," he mumbled. My face was pressed into his surprisingly hard chest which made it hards to breath.

"Yer Mum mwade twadtational yakannies dwakefast,"I mumbled as clothes went into my mouth. What I really wanted to say was 'Your mom made traditional Japanese breakfast'. But he obviously heard because he jumped out of bed and ran to his shower room.

Laughing I also got off the bed, getting greeted by the family cat, Karupin.

"Hey there," I cooed as I gave the bundle of fur a scratch at the chin and at the back of the ear. Karupin meowed cutely before running out to the kitchen. With a small grunt I walk back to my room to take a shower.

But before that I lay the multiple different uniforms I got from Ryuzaki sensei. I pick a skirt that was few inches higher than my knee that was navy blue and red checkered. Then finding the knee high black socks and a white dress shirt that I bought the other day, I looked at the clothes that laid on my bed with a frown, something was obviously missing.

"Oh, the navy chest ribbon and the cream vest!" I exclaim as I look through the bag. After I found it I placed them on the bed again and examine it again. Nodding in approval, I grab the clothes and walk into the bathroom to take a shower.

Quickly showering making sure to untangle the messy knots of hair, I wrap a towel securely around my chest before walking out. Running a brush through my hair and adding leaving conditioner, I started to pull on the clothes I picked. Surprisingly they fit perfectly and don't look too bad. If I compared them to the catholic school uniform in America it was ten times better and like people think in America it wasn't that slutty.

Checking myself in the mirror I brush my hair once more letting the dark strands down for the day. It easily reached the middle of my back and I was pretty proud of it.

Picking up the navy blue and white polka dotted jansport backpack I brought from America, and walked out of the room. As soon as I entered the kitchen the mouth watering smell of grilled fish and steamed rice reached my mouth.

"Good Morning!" I happily chirped smiling at Rinko-Obasan who was starting to ready the table.

"Good morning Yumi-chan," she greeted back smiling kindly at me.