Our "Perfect Happy Ending"

(A/N): DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE TITLE OF THIS CHAPTER, THE STORY IS NOT FINISHED!!!   Sorry about last chapter, I rushed to upload it and forgot about the picture. I tried to put a lot of the Narrative in the last chapter. Everything is fresh from the middle of the second paragraph from here on out. That also means I will take longer to upload chapters. Now what are you doing, READ!

We had only walked two blocks down until he waltzed up to the front door of this big house, still decorated with Christmas Lights, and reached under the welcome mat, digging around until he found a key. The inside was much smaller than I had expected. When he opened the door I already saw all of the rooms but two, the bedrooms, placed on the second floor. I also saw the skeleton from earlier, holding a plate of spaghetti. "BROTHER, YOU MUST TRY MY NEW DISH. I CALL IT... SPAG-HAITI!" The dish was normal spaghetti, with 75% tabasco sauce. I could practically see flames emit from the plate. "Sorry bro, I just ate." As the taller skeleton went to place the dish in the kitchen, Sans whispered to me without him noticing, 'His meals aren't exactly edible yet.' He came back quickly, "SO WHO'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND SANS!" I quickly changed the subject, "Why were you threatening that girl earlier?" "That girl... is special." Sans seemed concerned again. "Papyrus, why aren't you yelling? Is something wrong?" Sans had a lot of questions, but I had more. "How is she special? What were you going to do to her? Why didn't she fight back?" "She could be our ticket back to the surface. If I gave her to Undyne, Undyne could take her to king Asgore, and Asgore could sacrifice her soul to the barrier." I began to get mad.

"YOU WANT TO SACRIFICE A LITTLE GIRL'S SOUL... TO THE SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM... SO YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE CAN GO TO THE SURFACE?" "She won't die, unless she resists. If she doesn't she can come with us, so can you. Everybody here can go to the surface." "IF SHE DOESN'T RESIST! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!" A big orange button appeared in front of me, and both of the skeletons became worried. They warned me what I about to do was not the right choice. I didn't care, I thought it would make things better. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR ABOU-" I went to press the button, until I felt a formation of bones wrap around my arm. I knew it was one of the skeletons, and I expected whichever one it was was going to kill me. I rolled into a ball and covered my head. When I finally opened my eyes I noticed Sans staring at me strangely. "What are you doin' kid?" I was shocked. "Don't you want to kill me? I almost took away our perfect happy ending." "DO YOU REALLY WANT THINGS TO END? IF EVERYTHING IS ALREADY PERFECT AND HAPPY WHY WOULD YOU WANT IT TO END?" Papyrus seemed happy already. Sans was satisfied because Papy was screaming again. Everything seemed like not anti (Y/N) anymore. I decided to go home for the day, I could ask about more things later if I wished.

"Hey, I think ima go home for today." I began, not trying to sound all murdery again. "I'm sorry for almost rese-" I was cut off again. "Just go home for tonight. I'll find you tomorrow and we can talk about this more." As i walked home, I felt relieved, until I realized something.

'I'll find you tomorrow...'