He Who Shall Not Be Named

(A/N): Sorry the last chapter was a little short, but I posted it the same day as chapter 3, so consider it a bonus. Sure this chapter is short too, but it's mostly dialogue so what do you expect. At least this chapter will still be posted two days after like the other chapters.  

You walked downstairs, only to be greeted with a Skeleton sitting around a table with Toriel. They seemed to be telling puns and jokes the whole time. Mostly about the food that was presented to him. Sans seemed to have a lot of puns stored already.

"Cooking this food must have been a pan-cake walk for you."

The goat came back with jokes so quickly, it took you by surprise.

"I don't really think it matters, it seems everything just goes right through you."

They went on for a while, by the time they even noticed I was there I was finished my breakfast. 

I suppose his thoughts go right through him too, because his next words changed the mood completely.

"Well look who's here, you know, your quite the 'dreemurr.'"

Toriel quickly gave him stern look. He expression changed from joking to scared in a heartbeat. 

"I'm sorry Ma'am, it was wrong of me to mention that name in your dwelling. I think me and (Y/N) should just get going."

He rushed us out of the house. I could see he wanted answers still, and soon. I asked him where he was taking me. 

"Where do you wanna go?"

'Oh god'

He had just done the worst thing possible... he gave me a choice. I was terrible at making choices, and you would think he would know that considering i almost killed him because i believed it was the "right choice." The long pause had lengthened to the point where it was awkward. He had made the decision, but when he opened his mouth he didn't say where to, but instead asked for my hand.

"C'mon, I know a shortcut."